All trannies need to be on a registry and a watch list. Change my mind

All trannies need to be on a registry and a watch list. Change my mind.

Attached: trans murderers.png (625x590, 412.95K)

>change my mind
just put em on the sex offender list directly

Fucking based

But what's your definition of a "tranny"

Its the shitty slushbox transmission on a millenials car because no one ever taught them to drive a manual.

Unstable people are unstable quick call the press.

probably everyone that uses this site too

We don't need one, they've already declared loudly that a tranny is anyone who wants to be.

Someone who acts on gender dysphoria

the autogynephilic old ghoulish perverts who morph thamselves into obscene caricatures of their mental image of the girl they would like to fuck

[ citation required ]

I need a citation for opinions now?

All OP's are faggots. Change my mind.

For the "news" article.

Trannies are gonna sneak in one night and have the gay with OP.

Attached: peni_puppet.jpg (240x346, 16.41K)

The authors name is listed. Google harder you lazy millenial.

THat's just an agp hon. Not a trans person. Obviously you've been brainwashed and radicalized to the point of no return, so you opinion of boldly generalizing all trans as being predatory is objectively worthless.
Btw, nobody gives a shit about your gros uglu goblin children OP. Cope.

*cringe

You shot yourself in the foot admitting you don't know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself. lol

Seethe harder.

Attached: trannies.jpg (795x650, 102.81K)

>Strawman

Too bus watching you seethe and talk out of your ass.

LoL ok.

busy*

You make it so easy to tell you're mentally retarded. Go on. Piss yourself off about things you made up yourself. That's the only thing you'll ever be useful for. kek

dear newfag, when you post data that seems to contradict the wisdom of the leftoid narrative, always post links to the archived pages, by archiving them yourself if they weren't already
not only an archived page prevents population control rags from gaining advertisement money and tracking data on their visitors, it also safeguards knowledge against edition or deletion by control authorities who may want to have strongly worded messages for the editors of the misinformation
this lesson was paid in blood by your elders in the '15 gamergate wars

I'm not right or left. You're literally parroting manufactured opinions. You'd be lying if you claimed to have any critical thinking or a mind of your own. Trannos just live rent free in your head and you whine about it on Any Forums like an adult child. Face it my goy. You're an insecure NPC in denial with manipulative intentions toward people you target because you can only cherry pick a small amount of cherry picked cases without verifying which are fabricated or not, while having to make shit up simply to point fingers. In conclusion, you're objectively cringe but your ego is so inflated that you couldn't gain a shred of self awareness at gunpoint. lol

>Transgenders.
This sounds like it was written by a hick in their mother's basement.

what you guys don't realise is that they don't care what they look like to everyone else. it's what they see when they look down at themselves that's the real turn on