I'm white and so is my girlfriend...

I'm white and so is my girlfriend. I made friends with this Latino couple with the girlfriend being this thick shelf-like cheeks having latina. I convinced my girlfriend to try swinging and then convinced my friend and now I get to fuck a pawg and big booty Latina. Down side is my friend fucks my pawg girlfriend. I'm not really insecure about it tho. I don't really think about it much when I have a pawg and latina both slobbing on my knob. The trade off seems fair. I'm looking for an Asian couple now, preferably Korean.

Post swinger content please. Extra points for interracial couples

Attached: gif-hot-latina-sucking-a-big-dick-deep-in-hot-ffm-threesome_5f3e626f44c1a.gif (500x346, 1.95M)

Sometimes it's same room. Sometimes separate.

Attached: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=ww_JdC_8VBwQoH0b)20592691b_2_2_2_2.gif (219x123, 2.38M)

When it's same room, we usually go a couple times and trade off throughout the night

When it's separated, it's a little more intimate which makes me nervous at first, but a couple times I've convinced her to let me nut in her and give her money for the morning after pill, which we keep between us lol

Attached: 57408649_2_2_2_2_2_2.gif (243x432, 1.91M)

>getting cucked by a latino in your face
>not simply fucking another woman
>coping by saying you don't actually care
Lmao

damn. a 4some with my blonde wife and a hot latin couple is a huge fantasy of mine

Attached: 1931729151.jpg (1191x842, 186.54K)

Remember kids, threads like this never stop. It meant to ruin your healthy relationship. Jews don’t push this for jews, but they push it for you.

Who’s dick is bigger?

Why do you get two when i get zero?

Only incels think like this.

The rest of us just fuck and be merry until we die.

Don't forget :)

thats totally right. this dumb fuck jew just wants to push his cuckoldry down on healthy couples that are happy with each other. then they call you "incel" and shit but the truth is that when the body gets old, we, divine beings will have the last laught.

Hail Jesus, king above all the jews.

My wife and I swing. One couple we swing with is interracial (black guy, white wife). I’ll talk about our arrangement with them.

It’s not our typical arrangement where it’s an orgy or swap. I usually get a double bj and cum. The black guy then fucks my wife and his wife for awhile and cums, then I get another bj. He doesn’t like mmf so it’s our middle ground.

I used to like Jesus, but now i am ashamed and I don’t want to talk to him anymore

which one of you is bigger?

Oh no no no. Jesus was a jew, friend.

It's why he forgave them for cucking him and getting him nailed to a cross KEK

He is by quite a bit. I’m 7” and he’s 8.5”

pretty hot. anyother fun playmates you have?

We usually swap with couples that are travelling through or visiting. This couple is the only one we regularly swap with.

lol cuck

There's no shame or guilt or fear or anguish He didn't experience in Gethsemane. There's literally nobody better to talk to about your shame than the person who felt what you feel, and every other human being who ever has, is or ever will live/ing on Earth.

Read the Book of Mormon, Ether 12:27 and try small things at first. Hey Jesus, its ya boi. Thanks for the meal. By the way, I feel ashamed to ask for help. Can you help me find something on google that can help me with that today? Then go get on Google and look for help with what you're struggling with. Go where you feel a feeling of warmth, love, and support. Don't go where you feel cold or self hatred. Good luck user. I hope you deel better soon Any Forumsro.

>pawg Latina
You fucking idiot.
Pawg is an acronym. It stands for Phat Ass WHITE Girl.
Internet more

PALG

Attached: i73A8LA.jpg (544x720, 39.02K)

Lick a boot you easily manipulated cunt. Joseph smith was run out of New York for being a con artist and tried to burn down a newspaper in Illinois where he pissed people off so bad they beat him to death, but I’m sure his religion is totally true. God told me yesterday you need to send me money to prove you can be kind. He told me to test you specifically. So I’m just trying to do my part.