I've done it anons...

I've done it anons. I finally saved up enough to buy a small piece of land so that I can get the fuck away from this horrible society. I plan to build up a food plot and hunt for my meat and live fully sustainable on my own like I've always wanted. Seclusion, quiet, no more responsibility.
Anyone have tips on the outdoor living with meager amenities and supplies? How long do you think one animal might sustain a person. I've gotta think about preserving my food and stuff, so any help is welcome.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1~2.jpg (750x502, 177.77K)

based. a cow can keep you fed for like a year lol

Cows aren't wild anymore though right? I thought they only grew on ranches and shit.

I have 2k to contribute to this. Long shot
But my discord is tortureroutofsouthflorida#1321 in case you need a wilderness Any Forumsro. You said you wanted to be alone, but cant hurt to ask

God you’re such a fucking faggot. I hope you fall down a ravine and your body doesn’t get discovered for a week.

try farming some fruit. they taste good, no cooking required, they keep you fed for a long time, and they're good for you

Potatoes potatoes potatoes. They are your best friend. Plant the eyes from potatoes you've bought at the store. As well make sure to have salt. Salt is SO Important

lol the land cost like $250k. It's a nice offer, but I hope you find something for yourself.

I think I need to research fruit that will grow there. I'm pretty sure the only wild stuff I've seen is berries, but I bet I can get something like an orchard up after a couple of years

Based user good luck. Do you know any good books about off grid living and survival?

what area did you buy land?

PO TAY TOES

boil em mash em stick em in a stew

as well get into composting like now

Do you think a large salt lick would be best, like what they use for livestock? I've heard it's cheap and would be huge. Would last a long time

Yeah, my mom left me a bunch a books when she died. She didn't have much, but I'm taking them with me.

Southern Arkansas

How hard is composting your own shit? I know plant waste and stuff make good compost, but idk about adding in shit to it to help start it off.

Fucking faggot Jesus
why do you want to live in dumbshit land

I picked a spot far away from big cities and general society. It's pretty land and I won't have to live near dumb shits.

Takes at least a year, same way you let manure sit for a year before you use it. You're gonna wanna focus on leaf litter and food scraps at first. That also reduces the possibility of shit based disease

Thanks user. My mom did compost for her garden when I was growing up, so I think I have a good idea of how to get that part going. Just wasn't sure about adding shit into the mix.

I think my mom would be happy to see me living like this and happy.

No. Just buy cheap ass iodized salt. Do you know what your soil is like?

That's good dude. Get to know your soil and what the sun is like in your zone.

Learn to make pottery from clay you harvest yourself. Short term you don't need to have this skill, but long term it will increase your quality of life tremendously

Man, if you have sandy soil like I do, knowing that won't do you any favors; no clay out here whatsoever.