Does it get better after high school?

Does it get better after high school?
I'm a senior in high school now and I hate it I have almost no friends and girls won't talk to me.
So tell me Any Forums if I go to university is it high school all over again or is it actually better and if so how is it better?

Attached: High School.jpg (784x480, 76.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gVWoHFzrMVP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

voca.ro/1gVWoHFzrMVP

you can be friends with me i am very cool here is my discord kaden#1053

Depends, are you an
>Anti social ugly loser fuck?

yeah high school sucks

Nope

you are never going to make any friends faggot looser

Why do you have no friends and why won’t girls talk to you?

If it’s since childhood shit like you pooped your pants and everyone’s just carried that against you for 12 years, you get to start over

If it’s your rancid personality, then no it won’t change. Unless you change that, in which case it you get to start over there too.

But in my experience, people with shit high school experiences were people with shit personalities and they just projected it onto the “chads and Stacys”

After you are out of the public school system you have a much smaller chance of being shot.

Attached: ak.jpg (960x592, 185.43K)

what I meant to add is that college is infinitely better

I'm not ugly I'm 6'1 with blonde hair and blue eyes and not fat either 185 lb but maybe i'm anti social I have some friends like three but that's it

>I have almost no friends and girls won't talk to me
you sound like an outcast, which is a dynamic that only really exists in environments like high school
college will be better, as it's where you can truly be whoever you want to be, though it'll go better if you're just genuine with people
go for whatever you're passionate about when it comes to your studies, and look for likeminded people who have the same courses as you and/or the same hobbies
it's far better than high school

I graduated high school in 2020. I didn't take advantage of the carefree high school days. I didn't care for it back then, but I miss the fuck out of it now. The world fucking sucks. So far it's not better. I'm so tired.

Attached: 1651870346680.png (600x515, 448.36K)

College is a different experience because in general the people there want to be there. Join a lot of groups. There are plenty of girls just as desperate as you, but you don't want to come off as creepy

I don't know why girls wont talk to me I'm kinda edgy like I'll say something like "this assignment is so gay and retarted" And then some girl will be like "that is so homophobic and ableist and don't say retard that's a slur!!!!"

This is the best advice. If you try to be something you aren't you're gonna have a bad time.

Definitely something to that but damn man people are pretty damn cruel. I've seen enough to know it's that bullying/social ostracism/victimization is somewhat self-imposed but that's not necessarily an excuse for it all of the time in the eyes of God. Cruelty is real and it's evil and sometimes weak people do it but strong people do it too. This system, this world will grind you into pieces if you let it and people are right there turning the levers and pushing the buttons to make it do so. Ain't no one an angel.

And also people are going to want to be friends, and there's practically unlimited people to be friends with. So talk to someone else if it doesn't work out with these people. Also, a friendship is supposed to be fucking simple, maybe it grows into something deeper over time but most people are looking for some people to have a few beers with and watch the game with and not hear about your problems so don't make things complicated and don't expect too much out of people.

grow up some more, travel a little bit whenever you get the chance, get a job and get involved with shit and while you're at it, learn some social skills

Similar situation, barely left the house in two years baby momma that hates me even though family, friends, and I said to abort, blames me for everything.

You're gonna be fine user. Just do your thing and don't give a fuck about the "popular" people. Most of them I still know from highschool are mediocre faggots at best and full blown losers at worst.

Attached: 1653253366988.jpg (682x1024, 42.95K)

>The LARP
Hate to break it to you user but delusional people don't do well in the real world at all, so enjoy things now before you get ostracized even more and probably arrested and put in jail for the psychiatric hell you need

Attached: 1612017797812.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

read/listen on audiobook “how to win friends and influence people in the digital age” and start viewing other people as your biggest problem. since there are so many other people and only 1 you, it’s up to you to figure out to solve the issues they present and thus get what you want in life without ever stepping on toes.

think of influencing people as a soft-skill formula to navigating through life.

As you get older, people are going to be way less tolerant of bullshit and as you leave high school, most people are going to want to or eventually leave all that noise behind. People THRIVE on nonsense in high school but people do genuinely mature in certain ways as they grow up. Also, your age group may seem like nonsensical bullies but I'm a 30 year old millenial and let me tell you, say what you will about the 15-22 year old crowd but they are a lot gentler and more polite than we were. Millenials and Gen X and the people before them are kind of one massive super generation of insufferable faggots who thrive on pettiness and drama. Millenials are and always will be insecure faggots--gotta say it. So check your demons at the door and put your best foot forward, be a simple person on the surface and you'll find your way.

It's like a high school you can leave any time you want to.

You'll go as far as you wanna go user. If you're complacent then you'll very likely have a mediocre life. But if you're willing to get out of your comfort zone and try new things, then you'll be surprise how far you can make it.

Attached: FLLqCkbVjfABoi-kUIJ3l0tsqbrQN3pk0LuRiqbjtHA.jpg (750x639, 50.77K)

Listen to me. Go to the fucking gym. Eat well. Meal prep. Don't snack. Get ripped and work on your personality. You will have a life 10x easier than if you look average or fat and can't talk properly to females..... Please listen

Friends don't matter when you get older.
All that matters is having the most money, driving the best cars and fucking the hottest girls. And convincing yourself otherwise is honestly pathetic.

>Don't snack.
Healthy Grazing is a valid choice, and frequently easier than eating three full meals a day in college...

You get out of life what you put into it mostly. It wont get better if you just sit on your ass and do the minimum.