How do I get an Asian gf as a straight Hispanic male...

How do I get an Asian gf as a straight Hispanic male ? She can be 4-5/10 as long as she has them “bug” eyes that I find attractive

Attached: 1D753C1A-65CB-4D1B-A711-B3043415E78D.jpg (822x960, 138.53K)

Where do you live

I used a site called conversion exchange where you meet people from other countries and match with them if you want to learn their language. I fucked over ten jap girls this way. Very few of them strictly use it to learn a language, they just want a less slutty version of tinder. Just pretend you're learning Japanese or mandarin or whatever over coffee, then escalate.

Texas but like south

Thanks user I’ll look into that, are U white tho ?

There are no Asians in South Texas

Just move to Cali
I'm mexican and my first gf was Chinese and I didn't even find her that attractive I just fucked her cuz she was easy

Go to anime conventions, hang out a lot in your biggest cities asian neighborhoods, and just talk to them like normal.
Example; go shopping at Asian supermarkets, find a cute girl and ask her silly questions like recommending other places to buy ingredients, ask her what she's buying or going to make, if she cooks, tell her you're trying to learn Asian cuisine, compliment her appearance, tell her the online recipes you found take too many shortcuts and you want a cultural natives advice, exchange numbers, ?????, profit.

Attached: 1653205981233.gif (400x371, 61.55K)

Seriously homie, idk if you are an autist but try that method, it would work with enough attempts, remember to watch your body language so you dont look straight creep

And smile! Like feel genuine happiness talking. Nothing relaxed people than a nice smile and being chill.

Show her the money.

tits make a 2/10 a 6/10

I know and it’s all damn Mexicans
I wish I could but I’m planning to go to a uni, out of state in Cali is probably way expensive than anywhere else
Thanks user that’s a great idea !

Bullshit

Yes but I have Filipino friends who did the same thing. Jap girls especially are naive and desperate to seem accepting of anyone.

And all those beaner names for the cities and even the fucking state!

Attached: North America 1812.png (800x895, 180.65K)

You mean the shrimpers in the Gulf?

What’s bad about that tho

I know two dudes from Texas that married hot as shit Vietnamese chicks

Were they Hispanics or white ?

Nice, i just checked it out. I looked up for girls in my area, Bay Area, CA. Little searches found or haven't logged on in a couple years. I guess I can keep searching for different ethnicities.