I've got a really thick blister it's my foot from a 4 hour hike I did earlier...

I've got a really thick blister it's my foot from a 4 hour hike I did earlier, it will heal and I'll build callous but I want to walk again later.. Surely there's a way people quickly heal or cover the blister so they don't have to wait days for it to self heal?
I should probably ask Any Forums they might have ideas but I think the only answer is to wait it out until it heals naturally?

Attached: 1648545605888.jpg (940x1024, 61.72K)

Cut off the callous and eat it

die nigger

Good answers, both good answers.
I think I'll Google some solutions I cba to ask Any Forums, they're a bunch of faggots

How about pop it bandaid it and stop being the biggest pussy in the catalog right now?

Is not a little blister I can just pop, it's thick, really thick skin blister. Idk why it's weird colours though, might be the inside of my shoe colour mixed or idk
>pic related

Attached: IMG_20220526_062233.jpg (1320x2055, 625.82K)

You sure you didn't get bit or something?

what the fuck. you must've stepped on something weird.

Sewing needle heat it with lighter, dip in rubbing alc, the wipe with tissue then pop

I already had some callous built there it might be a blister underneath and the dark colour is bruising. It's the same on the other foot but isn't a sore. I'm wearing good Nike Air running shoes so I don't understand why my feet are rubbing so much. The shoes have protected the rest of my feet from blisters just not the back parts, maybe I'm wearing them too tight or not tight enough

Tape. Put some duct tape on it so that your sock/shoe slides on the smooth surface of the tape and not against your skin.

that blister is easy to drain because the skin there is all callous. just get a needle in there you won't even feel it.

verification not required

Attached: 1653509255533.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Your shoes don't fit properly.

Deep bitch ass nigga territory hereā€¦. Its a fucking small blister user go about day.

Attached: 2A1D7B35-E77C-4EE4-8A0A-F355E6BEEF28.jpg (300x168, 5.17K)

Well, that's good it's not a bite. If there's similar wear on your other foot, and you're not planning on popping it before your next walk, perhaps some moleskin over then aggrieved areas?

That's not a bad idea, line the back of my shoes with duct tape. I'll try that
I'll do it I guess. If I can find a needle that is

>How about pop it bandaid it
I was just gonna say put 1 (or more) bandaids over it as a cushion.

Why don't you just go to a doctor? That's not a normal blister at all. It might be infected.

It only happened a few hours ago. I think it's a blister under an old recovering blister. But if I pop it, it's going to be too sore & tender for long walks, so maybe tape on the back of the shoe will help idk?

Well first off you need to figure out if you're wearing the proper size shoe. Something similar happen to me when I started my warehouse job. It turned out I was wearing a shoe 2 sizes too small. That said I would see a doctor and see what they say. How badly does it hurt to walk right now?

That's a good point, they are really tight to wear. I've had to get thin socks but still feel rather tight and my toes feel squashed. Damn, you're right they're too fucking tight! They're the correct size I wear so fuck knows why they're tight.. They're brand new as well

Look up how to find your proper shoe size. I went from a size 9 to 11. Believe me I made the same mistake. I haven't had this problem ever since.