The depression only gets worse as the month goes on. I only have my frens, family...

the depression only gets worse as the month goes on. I only have my frens, family, and vidya to as reasons to keep living but im so far away from my frens and im too depressed to play anything. its getting harder and harder to keep on living Any Forums

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

So kill yourself.
Why keep living if it's only suffering

meh maybe sometime soon i guess. I don't really have any foolproof ways I could do it without making myself potentially disabled (if I survive) making life even worse than it is now

so sorry man, i hope you get better, dont listen to that jerk above, he is just mad

Life is suffering, and it will end whether you want it to or not. You should try to enjoy what you can since you will never have the chance to experience it again

good news, pal. It's the 25th. just a week left.

Once you lose everything. Nothing can ever change. Always remember. Never forget. Never forgive

get on meds and stop listening to these clowns telling you it's kike poison. you can feel better.

thanks i honestly expected that sort of response so it doesnt really bother me much thankfully. I truly wish from the bottom of my heart everything would get better too

thats retarded. unless you are in constant mental or physical anguish suicides just dumb

agree with other guy saying try meds, they could def work for you

my advice that helps me a lot is to try weight-lifting. great stress reducer, plus seeing yourself improve physically is a really intoxicating and confidence-boosting feeling

Attached: diamond.png (512x512, 5.91K)

Talk to a therapist. And list what you’re thankful for each morning. Feel better bro pls don’t shout up a school

I am on meds that I take every morning. I know they wont make me 100% better and I just need to change my shit attitude but it just only gets worse

Dont listen to this fuckhead man he's probably got it way worse than you do.

It can only get better from here dude, try looking around for things outside of the pixel cage to do alone man. I've had the same for my entire life up until I actually got the balls to do something to change the cycle of life a bit man, you can do it.

another thing i can think of a lot of people dont realize they do is self-sabotage
if youre constantly listening to sad ass music, watching sad ass shit, living in a depressing environment, it obviously doesnt help

kind of "no shit" but everyone knows sad music hits so hard when youre sad

warm milk will promote serotonin production
>try a glass before bed
srsly this is the only good advice your gonna get tonight.... try it.
>keep up with it for a week just to come back and call me a fucking dumbass.

I am in the middle of moving so cant really do the first that well but I will do the second. thanks and I have no plans to shoot up any schools nor the will to do any harm to anyone (not even myself.) I just want the overwhelming sadness to stop

I personally dont have any weights sadly but I am trying my best to eat healthily and I wanna start doing arm and stomach stuff. I wanna also start taking at least a 30 min walk a day but we'll see what happens
thank you guys genuinely for all of this and the advice. i hope all is well in your lives

if you die die from eating poop

oh and stop doing drugs/alcohol.
>srsly find a neutral medium. even if itsnot comfortable.
then warm milk before bed. srsly man. control your brain. dont let it control you.

>I want to
>I want to
>I want to
Just fucking do my dude.

and this

Well, just curl up and fucking DIE. It's what you really want, right?