Why are Americans so cringy? At best he's just there to serve as target practice

Why are Americans so cringy? At best he's just there to serve as target practice

Attached: SmartSelect_20220525-225428_Facebook.jpg (1417x1488, 1017.06K)

Yanks suck fuck them all I was so glad to hear about the elementary school

Found the gunless faggot.

how do you sleep when your gf is in the other room screaming from being plowed by one of your New Europeans?

Typical yanks just got back home from a long day of walking naked asking for lgbtq rights before canceling a YouTuber during your break from mass shootings faggots you all are cringe and the worst

This fag seriously woke up that day and said "I think i wanna be a school shooter's warmup exercise"

Attached: 1597834209483.gif (220x217, 415.32K)

Only yanks

Them damn yanks, eh mate?

Attached: E5B1808F-80F8-4379-8BE4-7BA87FBC88D5.jpg (2005x1200, 275.37K)

I'd rather be shot to death than have acid thrown on my face

Attached: 1637694137687.gif (240x228, 857.69K)

And they also have the worst comebacks ffs you yanks kept on giving

what is this? was this the school that was shot or after?

U may want to leave this yank area because u get all smelly and cringy like them they spread those like disease

Every week the States keeps proving to the rest of the world how much of a shithole it really is. If America was ever a great place, those days are long long gone, it’s the asshole of the world tbh.

Exactly they think they're the top of the world because of a few billionaire business men who got to handle top companies but who doesn't care about typical yanks at all lmao fuck yanks

Meh. I don't even think of you wankers, but us yanks live rent free in your yead.

the world votes with its feet. every year we have millions riskimg their lives to move here. nobody but poor ass africans are moving to Europe.

Dumbass faggot here lol yeah that's because they weren't there yet so they have no idea how shithole of a country it actually is

Hang on how much does a week in an emergency room cost in your country again? What? You're telling me it's a first world country but people have their lives ruined just for basic health care? And wait what? People in other non shithole countries have free health care?????? Oh NVM u guys don't know any of these stuff anyways yanks have the worst knowledge outside of their little shithole world

Isn't it like 6am over in Europoor? Do you literally wake up everyday angry at America?

lol, like the britfags are any better. how's that brexit going for ya?

Read

Read

Its illegal to charge for emergency room visits until after you've been discharged. So they essentially cost nothing.

Lmao you're pathetic as fuck. You literally wake up everyday and the first thing you do is bitch about a country you don't even live in.

And this is yank humor? Wow u yanks really have nothing to offer do u

Why is you guys humor this bad

That's all shit that has nothing to do with individual, normal people, though. Not their fault. Your country has issues too but I'm sure you, random shithead, didn't cause them eh? I'm an angry ape too, fuck you, just letting you know you're just as bad as anyone else ya pompous cunt

yanks are such retarded faggots we live rent free in your tiny faggot brains

Pure cringe I tell you

Attached: IMG-20220525-WA0029.jpg (1284x1680, 531.67K)

Unfortunately yanks are cringe sorry mate go back to canceling a YouTuber or complaining about tips at a job that should pay u enough but don't so u have to reply on tips which are considered to be a bonus for extraordinary service anywhere else in the world except for your little shithole country with stupid yanks

>humor
You call this shit banter? I'll "yank" your dick off you cunt