In light of recent “shootings” can we not forget that sandy hook was a complete crock of shit?

In light of recent “shootings” can we not forget that sandy hook was a complete crock of shit?

Attached: 14563DCC-BA3A-4C47-8949-AC9F71F75A6E.jpg (735x814, 84.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9EAH7xgEt6cH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

False flag.

In light of recent “threads” can we not forget that OP is a complete bundle of faggot?

How am I a faggot

Yep, never forget. Weird how these things are happening so frequently now, it’s almost like it’s part of a plan or something.

bitchute.com/video/9EAH7xgEt6cH/

And I don’t see how this is far fetched when the U.S. government was going to kill its own citizens during the cold war at a shopping mall and blame it on Cuba, stop thinking these people give a shit about you.

Attached: A1BFD9D4-A5D3-4799-9A63-38F37C8898F6.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

He’s a reddit migrant who gets off on “triggering” people he deems to be a pol user, basically anything not pro reddit

Only steers and queers post bullshit conspiracy threads. And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that sorta narrows it down, doesn't it?

don't worry, with every one of these "random" false flag shootings more & more people know exactly the end objective

Attached: FTm2n7fVEAA12wC.jpg (1024x576, 50.93K)

Kill yourself boot licker

Lanza straight bussin on that DDR

Attached: 1653538142985.webm (480x360, 1.64M)

Bite me, kike

You're a fucking inbred retard tyranny lover. Shut the fuck up

>Only steers and queers post bullshit conspiracy threads.
and only losers side with a losing team.

I'll talk with you during your exit interview.

Attached: 0933768.jpg (639x603, 199.78K)

kys

You first, faggot.

>hehe i said kike see im one of u guys heh

You’re calling the people pointing out suspicious behaviour kikes? Meanwhile you trust your government and actually still believe they’re above doing this? The government that runs this entire world practically, the government that interferes with countless countries and commits false flags all over the globe? and we’re the kikes?

jesus a lie as well, it seems you’re the one who believes in conspiracies

False flags are real but they don't use them for school shootings otherwise they would've taken away your guns a decade ago retard. Patriot act got passed so quickly after 9/11 that nobody actually read the fucking thing. You really think the powers that be are really so powerless that it's taking them years and countless shootings to accomplish gun control?

seriously. just kys already.

Yeah, but no one cares about anything

I've smiled the same day I've lost people. So what? I still find jokes funny when I'm depressed.