Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: A secret.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

Secret threads are gay

I'm gay

If I'm not still banned I'll give it a shot.

Getting banned is gay

Well?

Attached: pict (26).jpg (300x300, 19.05K)

Fag girl gay

dubs are gay

not getting dubs is gay

Yeah that's gay

Alright. I guess I'm giving it a shot then.
Hey, I know no-one here is a stranger to strange and disgusting sexual acts but being a 90s kid in a third world country I ended up with more than I thought I'd have.
I don't think of them as much of anything but I've suffered from physically hard hitting paraphilia for most of my life ever since I turned 11-12.
I guess it started when I was little. Maybe 4-6yo. The neighbors were poor, living in a one bedroom section of the actual homeowners house. The neighbor kids, a boy and a girl would often see or hear when their parents were fucking.
On the days when the neighbor girl and I were alone we'd pull our clothes down and show each other our privates. We'd touch them together and wiggle against one another.

I have a weird thing where I remember moments like this in extreme clarity.

Another thing we did that would eventually ruin me was that we had a lot of dogs. Being a developing country, none of these hounds were ever nuetered and when the mating seasons came around we'd often times hold the bitch's vagina and the male's sheath and line them up so that they would get stuck.
Then my neighbors moved away... and I was a sickly kid. My sister moved to the country. My brother was an extrovert.
That just left me... and the dogs.
I had all these tingly feelings watching them over the years. Never quite sure what it was.
Until I was maybe, 10 or 11 and I found a DVD while going through the giant stack of bootleg DVDs to find something to watch.
It was a video of some women getting fucked by their dogs.
It made those feelings come back in force and for the first time my brain saw that a human could do this.
I still remember the first time. The house felt so big back then. It was maybe 10am and I had just woken up and had caught some water for a bath.
I was naked waist down and about to get to the bathroom when our big male mutt walks into the room.
I wasn't sure why I wanted to do it.
(Post 1)

sounds gay to me

I'm pretty sure I'm the reason why there's no more Charlie Pepperoni on fourchin anymore, and I'm pretty proud of this

Good for you gay sir! it's always nice to achieve something now isn't it.

But I went ahead. My head felt so dizzy. My heart was pumping so harshly in my chest. My knees were wobbling.
That feeling, that absolute drive as my brain realized no-one was home and no-one would stop me. I don't know what it was but I couldn't stop myself from doing it.
I got on all fours and the poor dog was obviously confused and uninterested. I tried to put legs over my hips and he didn't do anything.
I'm not exactly sure what set him off when he did it but he walked his hips forward and I felt something prod my ass.
Whatever state of libido I was feeling seemed to double when I felt him do that but the moment he hunched over for the second jab I felt something hard and a little pointy stick my butt.
I tried to back off but the moment I went to move he rammed the entire thing inside me.

I screamed in surprise and got up from under him, watching his pink thingy bob as he humped at the air for a few seconds before hitting him with a shoe to get him out.

It hurt. It hurt a lot dude and I was lucky it ended when it did cuz everyone got home not long after.

I had my shower and that was that. I'm not even sure I knew how to fap at that point but for a while I managed to leave it alone. My parents were always around and it hurt too much to pursue.

But I guess that was the start of things. A whole line of degeneracy and physically crippling, feverish sexual drive that I had to handle for the next decade.
I could get into it further but I don't wanna overwhelm yall. It only got worse from there.
Suffice to say, I am all better for the most part.
I write Pokemon FF on A03 to vent the frustrations and that has done wonders.
Also, I'm not gay or a furry or fat funny enough. I am very fit and still came out generally okay... I think.
(Post 2)

Sounds pretty cool and gay to me.

Cool is always gay

>be me
>got myself a little extra income in an apartment an uncle left me when he died (i helped him with the payments for a while, that was the deal)
>told my wife i was getting only half of what i'm getting for renting it to a family
>use part of the extra money to rent a tony storage space not-so-close to our neighborhood
>use the rest to pay for a cheap pizza delivery motorcycle and the cooler backpack for food delivery
> once every 2 weeks i drive there, hide my car in the back, change clothes, grab the motorcycle and drive around town to equivalent of a red light district in my city
>park near all the whores and street walkers, pretend to look at my phone and take orders, then come back to the same spot
>been doing that for a few months, the hookers now see me as part of the enviroment, we chat everytime i'm there, we became friendly with each other
>began talking to hookers and pole dancers, told them i'm a divorced ex lawyer trying to make extra cash
>they all bought it, i'm kinda inner circle, they have invited me to their kid's parties but i have yet to go
> we have gone drinking a couple times, it always ends in one of them sucking me off at least, or me giving one of them a ride to her apartment and me fucking her while she was high and drunk
after every encounter i drive back to the storage unit, take a wet cloth bath, change clothes and drive back home, always have a story on how i was having a drink with a friend that my wife hates (and he would lie for me if necessary) and drinks turned into way too much drinks and that's why i'm late, she's happy cause she's getting a little extra cash for ridiculous wife stuff from the apartment so she's happy and i'm happy cause i'm getting head from street hookers and pole dancers, which are my personal fetish

Sounds gay

I filed almost 100 complaints with the FBI, they were acted on, and moot was gone within 6 months. Being completely serious.

A good gay job well done.

You like looking at naked children?
Because that's sick.

I think you're gay for not understanding why the gay is going on here gay boy.