It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

Seems to me you crackers are the reason they’re here in the first place. You brought it on yourselves, deal with it.

Incorrect kikes brought them over to

Black people are just as human as white people and deserve the same respect. Whether it is doing fentanyl in cop custody or using fake $20 bills, or even holding pregnant women hostage at gunpoint while invading her home, let us never forget that there is a person under that dark skin, who would be in the same situation were his skin a different complexion. Let us not forget the great black leaders like Mayors Lightfoot, Bowser, and Kwame. Let us not forget that white men and black men love our kids, from heroes like Jimmy Saville to Elijah Muhammad (POWER TO THE PEOPLE MALCOLM X) we stand together, united, black brothers, white brothers, and our female property, as one people. On god fr fr

finally someone understands, thank you.... these people are racist for no good reason...

take your meds chud

>take your me-ACK!

Attached: 1651194196026.png (532x567, 184.77K)

>Black people are just as human as white people
That is enough to stop anyone reading. You're clearly retarded and wasted trips proves you're a dumb monkey

Nigger

The entire north american continent was stolen from the native Americans and Mexicans

YOU belong in Europe so why don't you go back home racist asshole?

frogposter pls raep yourself

black people wont leave their generational homeland

this is literally another niggers and poop thread

meaningless seething

If you believe that youre fucking retarded. Blame the french. Blame mexicans, blame the spaniards. We bought this land. Didnt americans help mexico become the united states of mexico when spain was invading their asses and we fought for the alamo with a rouge american general

I'm going to take a fucking shit on your faggot

how does that sound

Well no, a guy apparently printed this image to show everyone, it'll get results slowly but surely.
Calling niggers poop is a nothing, it's just an empty insult. But telling them to go home is something we can actual achieve & make come true. Either that or face more Gendron
>pic related based guy makes a difference. Take note

Attached: Based anon.jpg (1080x1724, 424.29K)

>we
who? you and your stuffed horses?

Attached: Stop posting this shit.jpg (500x645, 88.83K)

>we
Well obviously trannies like yourself are not part of it, but many, many people want niggers gone.
Trannies like yourself are mentally ill anyway, so your opinion is moot.

Attached: 0976432779.jpg (400x305, 51.65K)

Africa belongs to dung beetles but niggers stole it
Fuck off back to the ocean you haven't reached evolution stage to be on land yet, monkey

Read the whole thing you dumb yokle

Bought the land from who? Native Americans had no concept of money. If you are talking about from the Spanish they had no right to sell it

so you booking me a flight then?