This is depressing

This is depressing.

Attached: janny is a pedo .jpg (817x691, 145.38K)

That’s how kids are these days. Doubt grandpa really gives a shit.

>Same picture but taken in the 1990s
>Boy playing a Game Boy and wearing Walkman headphones.
"This is depressing".

What a little douchebag. Then he will complain later in life about how nobody ever gave him attention or cared about him.
Sad for gramps. In his youth he probably never thought society would tumble down this far.

You two don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Honestly you don't deserve anything more than to get your heads stomped in by my boots.

Uh, yeah? It was shitty when we did it do

SOMEONE PLEASE GO AND LISTEN TO THE OLD MAN'S STORIES

If this were my grandson i wouldve slapped that fucking switch out of his hands, then threw my drank in his fucking face and told him to get the fuck up amd get me another one. Thats the problem kids these days have no fucking respect.

Nothing is stopping him from taking the devices or never buying them in the first place. You reap what you sow.

>gramps is still mad
Lol

this is sad and all, but what's with that file name?

That kind of behavior doesn't deserve respect, if you give respect you get respect that simple, you don't just get it from being a bitter old man

>old man’s stories
So I said to that nigger, “Goldwater? Goldwater is nothing but a filthy commie. Nixon is the only one who can say this country.”. Then the cops came over and beat that nigger to death. You hear that, boy? Damn kids, no respect for their elders at all.

>my grandson wasn't giving me his complete and undivided attention so i broke his expensive console and threw my drink in his face like a woman
You sound unhinged and have clear emotion problems if something like this causes you to fly off the handle.

I prefer the old ways

Attached: 1641253718722.jpg (700x701, 107.79K)

No it wasn't

Attached: soul dance.gif (500x333, 910.47K)

Kek still a better love story than twilight

Jesus.
I can't even imagine being the grandpa in this scenario.
Welp. That's what happens when you "win" the war.

Gramp’s war was in Vietnam and the only thing he “won” was gonorrhea and a bag of ears.

I'm almost 40 so i lived before mobile phones & Internet. It makes me feel sad when I see kids these days hanging out with each other but staring into a phone rather than talking & playing.
Also it pisses me off when there are shows on for people to watch and everyone is holding up their phones recording it, but the people behind cannot see. People don't live in the moment these days, it's all about social media & getting those likes
Society as I once knew it has long gone.

would you want to converse with a fucking moron?
No, Because I have a future.

wow... just wow. we truly live in a society

Sure thing, kid, isn't bedtime for you yet?

Attached: anon.jpg (534x401, 43.67K)