Why don't you put your phone at unnecessary risk?

We're apple, our shit never breaks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-112640.png (1080x945, 486.58K)

I haven’t used a case on my phone in years. Cases are for NPCs

Cases are great, they are for people who work actual jobs and lead actual lives.

>One person working at this company said THIS you won't believe what happened afterwards!!!????

Neck yourself op
On a sidenote, having a case defeats the whole purpose of having a high end smartphone Saphire glass ? No bro you get to touch the 0.50 ct cheapest junk glass screen protector
steel, aluminium, etched glass no bro hold this 0,10 ct piece of plastic!

I just like the feeling of silicone rubber cases

My phone is slippery and a case solved this problem.

I have a phone pocket in my cargo pant side pockets, if I put a case on the phone it won't fit there anymore so not an option unless the phone is tiny by todays standards.

if they made them like galaxy s4 with rubber shit at the back, i'd go caseless. but these glass bricks are too slippery where multiple nights it would slide under me during sleep, and i scratched screen because of it. so im putting that case on just so the damn thing stays still

I understand why some people use cases, but screen protectors are completely unnecessary.

Nowadays you can put your phone + car keys in the same pocket and nothing happens.

It's not like 15 years ago when you pulled out your nokia and it was all scratched up.

It’s not like someone even said this, it’s just one ZDNet author interpreting too much into an ad

Fucking bullshit I got tons of micro scratches on my s21 first day at my job. Looking at my iPhone with screen protector now that’s only a month old it also has lots of micro scratches

Using screen protectors to prevent scratches is the most dumb idea ever, but using it to prevent cracking your screen is the only valid usecase and everyone is an idiot for not using one.

Apple has a strong incentive for you to accumulate cosmetic damage on your phone so they can pay you less for a trade-in.

Mine too. Why do they have to be slippery, bros?

Attached: 1583562575394.jpg (750x737, 61.99K)

They want you to show off their logo and their beautiful designs, and then break it and buy another. They also require cases to have a fucking hole in the back to show off the logo to get their official stamp of approval.

Somehow my S7 Edge is slippery on the front but somewhat grippy on the back, despite both being made of glass.

My motorola doesn't do that

Easy fix, stop using your phone for masturbation.

Because phones are made out of glass, aluminum and smooth plastics.
Your only options for something that isn't slippery is either coarse plastic (which would feel like ass) or rubberized something or other, which would turn to shit very quickly.

The article was written by a retarded fanboy. The ad doesn't show the phone after it drops. I have a scar on my leg from porcelain. Ceramic breaks just like glass. I hate stupid people so much it's insane.

Yes it does. My Motorola g8 looks like shit

My moto g power is in excellent shape :3

fpbp same with screen protectors

>owning a motorola after the Moto G (2013)
ngmi

Yeah when I get my new iPhone, it's going in a case and getting a screen protector. If Apple wants me to stop doing this, they need to make the entire front out of Sapphire and the body in plastic that won't shatter when dropped with bezzles I can hold onto to use the fucking thing and hold so I can see the screen.

They're rootable rommable phones that come factory unlocked for 200-300 usd with decent enough specs to not be total shit. Eat a bag of dicks faggot.

Screen protectors are the biggest meme ever.
>I don’t want micro scratches on my screen!
Screen protector collects even more scratches
>But you can replace it!
No one does or way too late, meaning you spent more time with more scratches on the screen than you would have had without one
> Phone falls to the ground
Chances are the screen breaks anyway because the protector does not really absorb the impact

So why?