It works on my machine

>It works on my machine.

Yeah, cause you're not doing anything except watching hentai and shit posting on Any Forums.

Attached: Tux.svg.png (800x948, 162.56K)

You need more?

actually im also playing hentai games

I do that on Windows. Problem?

tell me some hentai games

I make hentai games

Attached: anfpse-1362325987975831555-20210218_090000-img2.jpg (3000x2000, 986.41K)

some ive played are: Karryns prison, the imperial gatekeeper, evenicle, sengoku rance, kamidori alchemy meister . all pretty good

I don't really have a problem with linux. My biggest gripe is that KDE the only desktop that has a reasonable file manager also happens to have random freezes and is not the most responsive. For example I've tested this on multiple computers including high end ones with a 6800xt and all AMD hardware. If you tab out and try to right click on the desktop or use the selection rectangle it doesn't work. Plasma has to refresh in 3 seconds and then it works.

Things like that make it feel unpolished. Now XFCE i've never had problems with. Honestly might go back to it lol

sims 4

Sounds like a (you) problem, because Plasma certainly doesn't do that for me. Are you using Wayland?

cheers

Nope no wayland, It could just be manjaro KDE.

plasma works okay for me even on trash netbooks
but the beautiful thing about linux is you can mix and match any style you want
I recommend pcmanfm
it's a fast, feature packed file manager

you can use the file manager independently of the desktop environment

>I don't really have a problem with linux. My biggest gripe is that KDE the only desktop that has a reasonable file manager
What this user says I don't know why you would think this is a valid complaint.
>also happens to have random freezes and is not the most responsive.
Stop using KDE you dummy it is literally trash.

I installed CRUX on a flash drive on the /dev/sdb2 partition. How can I run it?

I will try some

help me

help-me

just a bad experience is all really, I tried to make it work. I still haven't found a distro better than linux mint xfce

I also game, encode videos, have done your mother, and program

help--me

help---me

I would help you but I don't know how

whats on /dev/sdb1?

I am not watching hentai at all

Its called yiffy

Attached: 028.png (724x552, 18.61K)

I literally can't comprehend how people are constantly having software and hardware issues. I literally buy a laptop and it always lasts at least 8 years. I buy a new mouse, keyboard, headphones - plug it in and everything works out of the box 100% of time. I install and use tons of software and it always works fine. Am I just lucky or everyone else is a brainlet?

Can i play them?

Born stupid