This is all there really is to it

This is all there really is to it.

Ban assault rifles.

Attached: janny is a pedo .jpg (1198x768, 136.02K)

What is an "assault rifle"?

That depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

what's an assault rifle? what's the definition?

Hardly.
Are you saying you're trying to outlaw something when you don't even know what it is?

>Biden
>Biden's opinion

LULZ

Whatever the government wants it to be so they can take it.

Checked

It's like assault ladders, also known as high capacity ladders, or any ladder with 4 or more steps. They are effective and can be scary. They injured and kill tons of people every year and are widely available. Theres even people selling them at meetups without background checks and long ones can be transferred and sold across state lines.

There are the type of weaponry that soldiers in the military use. Can't use them for hunting animals because it would completely ruin the meat. A weapon that's able to gun down hundreds of people in a matter of seconds. Anyone who buys an AR needs a hefty background screening.

Negative. I'm just trolling and you're probably too young to get my reference.

>I'm just trolling
Then you're either the shittiest troll on this website (which says a lot), or you're lying.

>There are the type of weaponry that soldiers in the military use
They also use handguns in the military

Or is that gonna be the argument for when the democrats want to ban handguns next?

People here don't like it when you give the actual meaning of an assault rifle. Then there's the austrians trolling us with their full-auto double drum fed glocks

Analogy is shit. The only person you're killing with your ladder is your own clumsy ass.

>Can't use them for hunting animals
Ok, well luckily for "assault rifles," that's neither what they nor gun rights are for.

>picks one line and completely ignores the rest of the paragraph for obvious reasons

ARs can and are used for hunting. The rifle has nothing to do with 'ruining the meat' either.
The platform comes in many calibers from .17 to .50. The bullets are bullets and like all bullets you can tell this because the way they are. You ruin meat by taking a terrible short spilling intestinal contents, by using a significantly oversized round (like a .50 on a squirrel), or if you are the another that posted what I quoted by transitioning from male to disgusting creature having your meat removed by a quack doctor

Tell that to my nigger bitch of a neighbor who got arrested for murder a year ago.

If republicans don't help come up with a bipartisan bill, they are going to regret it when Democrats come up with something really restrictive and push it through

Do they use handguns in the military, yes or no? Are the democrats gonna demand we ban those using this same retarded argument?

hey but all you 18yr olds get ready to go to Taiwan to kill people with assault rifles, right joe?

Handguns can't kill hundreds of people in a matter of seconds, retard. AR's are completely unfair in that regard.

Are you being a retard on purpose? Stop it

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-221829.png (720x930, 190.66K)

Hundreds of employees are killed by ladder accidents and equipment falling from ladders kills literal bystanders

Nah fuck you. In fact, double fuck you, and legalize more weaponry for the masses.

More like a car, if I drive it to work, it's a car, if I drive it over people, it's an assault car.

>AR's are completely unfair in that regard.
Let me guess, you fell for the "ARs are fully auto" meme that the left loves to push

>assault rifles
You're in luck because there is no such thing as an "assault" rifle. Grow up and stop thinking video games are real life.

There are many handguns with 100 round magazines, and like a semiautomatic rifle a semiautomatic handgun fires one round every time you squeeze the trigger

That is the definition of assault car.

Also, some people gave assault fists and assault knives. They even use those in the military

You don't think they make 30 round mags and auto hand guns? Wow, this is why no guns shouldn't make laws.

You don't use assault rifles for hunting. You've never even been hunting, guess how I know? You're a little faggot kid raised in the city that grew up on call of duty and thinks he knows everything about weapons. You don't know jack shit from your mother's elbow. Everyone in the countryside knows more about weapons than you, even 5 year old children and 80 year old farmers.

It's the rifle that assaulted me. I feel so dirty, I scrub myself and scrub myself but can still smell the oil and cordite.

So assault rifles are full auto? Then they are already illegal dipshit.

There is no such thing as an assault rifle, but I use my 6.8 all the time for hogs. It's by far one of the most popular rounds - almost always fired from an AR pattern rifle

By definition an Assault Rifle is any select fire rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge such as .223 or 5.56

Those hand guns are incredibly rare to come across though. You can't just get a semi automatic pistol at any store, let alone with 100s of magazines, you'd be on a watch list so fucken fast.

who gives a shit what this demented old faggot says

lol democrats are incapable of doing anything

Assault rifle-a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.

So Biden is full of shit. Automatic rifles are illegal already

I used my AR10 last year for my tag. Why can't you use a rifle to do rifle things? It was a full 1.5 pounds heavier but it went pew

what's the difference between an assault rifle and a rifle?

>So Biden is full of shit. Automatic rifles are illegal already
This.
How is anybody supposed to respect these clowns if they can't even be honest about their intentions? Big gay.

>Handguns can't kill hundreds of people in a matter of seconds, retard.
Do you think an AR-15 is a cruise missile or something?

Almost every pistol on earth is semi automatic. There is nothing rare go into any city and wtroll down MLK street and they are on display

Biden finger banged an intern, fingers are the #1 cause of finger banging rape and should be illegal to have fingers.

Still couldn't kill hundreds of people with that. With an assault rifle the distance is also taken into account, killers can stand still in a single spot and spray hundreds of bullets into a crowd. They could do the same with a semi automatic pistol, but they wouldn't cover as much ground and would be thwarted prematurely.

>Didn't read the image, instead only parrots NRA deflection points.

You should put that gun of yours to good use and kys