What is the manliest programming language?

What is the manliest programming language?

Attached: warcraft-orcs-and-humans-orc-campaign-map-end.jpg (959x720, 615.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

python.org/psf/conduct/
jimko.com/subjects/2-funny/realprogrammers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FORTH

Attached: forth-on-the-atari.jpg (502x831, 205.66K)

PL/I

What's stopping Python from having soul like this

python.org/psf/conduct/

Direct machine code. Anything else is for quiche-eating sissies.
jimko.com/subjects/2-funny/realprogrammers/

GNU Guile.

Attached: gigachad-guile.jpg (707x1000, 461.57K)

HolyC

J

Rust

Attached: D27E31F5-8409-41EF-BAAE-0A021DE247EE.png (220x183, 24.39K)

assembly. you truly understand how a computer works and it scares off all the casuals

Rust is so manly that it turns women into men

low tier in SF5 according to pros

there is nothing manly about coding. There is nothing manly about a job where you sit on your ass in front of a computer all day.

Want to be a man? learn a trade. get your hands dirty doing a real job that requires actual work.

MIPS assembly.

>reeeee build a table
Sure smells like low-skilled worker in here.

Attached: tableman.jpg (580x386, 19.1K)

Yes, unironically. Rust users are burly and hung big MEN, who will never ever in all of eternity, no matter how much they wish it, be women.

I can build and code a machine that does your "trade" in a week, brainlet.

Then do it. Stop being a little bitch and just do it instead of talking about it. The only reason you haven't is because you're too stupid to even attempt it

>low-skilled worker
I'm married user. you never will be. You will never reproduce because you're too weak to ever get laid.

I love tech. My trade is deeply intertwined with it. But every time I see you weak, pseudo-intellectual, nothings act so smug when you cant even fire a rifle without hurting yourself just brightens my day knowing you all will never reproduce.

I have a life outside of this board anons. Do you?

ain't easy being 233lbs of pure muscle either. if everyone on Any Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on, tradelet

Assembly.

Sitting at a computer to do things is inherently soi behavior.