I gotta go do a couple years state time. First time being locked up...

I gotta go do a couple years state time. First time being locked up. I hang with blacks in the streets and gonna insist on being housed with them on the inside. Anyone been locked up? Any advice?

Attached: download (12).jpg (209x241, 8.95K)

Do the crime, do the time.

You’re finna get your salad tossed and yo shit pushed in, boy!

You won't be with the blacks. You'll ride with your race or get your head caved in.

I did 2 days in county and wanted to die... your fucked

Attached: 093c6efa-b74f-4226-b674-f7e12725f165_screenshot.jpg (834x480, 20.23K)

First day, find the biggest guy you can find and punch him right in the face without saying anything

You sure? I heard about that

then rape him in the shower

Attached: booty-warrior-want-you.gif (300x168, 1012.56K)

>gonna insist
Prison is going to be a real surprise for you lulz

state and not federal?

lemme be real, read books, see if you can get a degree while locked up(something like plumbing or construction, electrical, theyll hire felons), hang out with people but be a civilian in most things, if you dont have a set on the outside dont worry about getting in with one inside

>>I hang with blacks in the streets and gonna insist on being housed with them

You have no idea how prison gangs work

I rides with mines

>I hang with blacks in the streets and gonna insist on being housed with them on the inside.
You're about to learn some powerful lessons, junior. I did a year back in my 20s and jumped up shit like that gets your ass beat and moved off the block to PC with the chomos and snitches like the little punk-ass bitch you are.

Then again, you're proud of going to prison on Any Forums so my guess is you got Hanson'd so you'll already BE in PC you fuckin' chomo bitch.

I think you would be better off with the aryan brotherhood, they are probably going to rape you but not as hard as the blacks

Attached: _m4pGMm__EMvyl35vjIkFN4UvW2DiXcA8p3zchmtnko.png (800x3500, 212.4K)

Don't try to smuggle anything in. They even look in your dick skin and back passage

OP what gang are you affiliated with on the outside?

Attached: images (3).png (225x225, 5.58K)

My cousin was affiliated with Hispanic gangsters. When he went to jail it was Aryan brotherhood or nothing

Nope but I slip back into the vernacular when I remember the old days. We stayed the fuck away from the nigs and nogs (bloods and crips) but their god damned vernacular (let alone the norte and suertes idiotic colloquialisms) bled into my diction.

The actual real advice I have for this jumped up motherfucker is to just do your fucking time like a good little boy and never EVER get caught up again. Learn from the experience. Learn what you don't want to become.

East side piru gangsta bloods. This is me when I was a young g

Attached: images (40).jpg (225x225, 7.08K)