Vapes are technology

vapes are technology

what vapes do you use? what liquid?

Attached: a3dzchowjkg71.jpg (3456x3456, 819.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N65DpT2nqEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vapes are for faggots

grow up you fucking fag

Why do my filters' flavor get shitty so fast? Is it because my pen is shit? (Vaporesso GTX Go 80)

Attached: 1653193448914.jpg (450x450, 26.76K)

Attached: VT-SOYMILK-2.jpg (693x759, 170.94K)

I reuse disposable vapes people throw away on the street

youtube.com/watch?v=N65DpT2nqEI

I used to have a evic primo with the OG Nautilus tank.

I have since moved on to a Geekvape Aegis Solo, with a dead rabbit RDA for low nic juices, or a voopoo PnP for nicsalts. Very happy with my setup.
Slowly dropping my wattage and nic% and hopefully I cab drop the filthy habit.

I don't use botnet.

Attached: 000.jpg89e81887-983b-405d-bf53-5f32debda8b5Large.jpg (600x450, 65.48K)

yocan uni pro, you can control the voltage with the buttons and screen. its lightweight and build good.
vaping on some delta 8 birthday cake strain at 2.7v for the flavor.

Attached: yocan uni pro.jpg (1079x1079, 57.51K)

Still using an istick pico from ~2016 and a $5 clone single coil rda, diy liquid with just enough flavoring to cover the cotton taste.

Tried tanks and couldn't deal with the bullshit, especially since I never vape outside

I'll take a couple months off from time to time whenever I have a big trip coming up (way easier to quit than caffeine imo), but I always come back because it's just way too comfy. Really hoping it doesn't fuck my shit up in the long run, but we'll see, can't be worse than smoking weed.

squonk mods. I only use squonk mods - otherwise I would have quit by now.

it's more unhealthy than normal tobacco

this is bait.

>quitting cigarettes is le bad
I'm just on an endless quest for decent tobacco flavored flavors. I should quit vaping by now, but it at least got me off a 20 yr smoking habit.

Yes, yes.. it's so bad that I can run without being winded easily now. How I long for my cigarette days and being more pathetic than an asthmatic and stinking like shit.

having fully functional lungs is technology

RipeVapes made in California have a nice one, but it has Vanilla in it too, which might not be to your taste.
I was puffing it earlier today infact.

99% chance you're not even smoking "normal tobacco". if you buy your shit prepackaged in a wrap, its dipped with all sorts of additives. the unfiltered stuff you have to go straight down to the source aka brazil or india.

I'll try it out. Open to anything. I've semi-settled on Halo Turkish for years. Strangely, it's chemist made, and not an extract.. but it works.

>quitting cigarettes is le bad
So quit instead of looking for substitutes you retarded faggot.

Dynavap m and just pure hash. I don’t see why you would vape just for nicotine or flavour. That’s just dumb

This is fucking outrageous

Does anyone make vape tubes that have an adjustable voltage at the bottom and actually have a removable battery and not the built in bullshit? Why are built in batteries so common in the vape world knowing how much its going to get used and recharged?

Attached: PlannedObs.jpg (1080x1080, 551.19K)

I did quit. I just didn't quit nicotine.
It's none of your business anyways. You call me a faggot, but yet you sound like some busybodying granny who gets worked over other people's lives.