Latinos are factually the most violent race on the planet. Why do they think they’re white?

Latinos are factually the most violent race on the planet. Why do they think they’re white?

Attached: 804A1DB7-6AA6-45CB-8B5C-3F0AD7A61C03.jpg (750x747, 310.21K)

anytime they do a shooting libs say they're white so they must be white

Libs don’t say that. Only Latinos think Latinos are white

notice me senpai

no we're not

lol

You're thinking of nogs. Average Latinos are pretty cool. Cartel niggas are the exception.

only uneducated poor people are violent, sadly we have too many of those in our ranks

but wouldn't Hispanics be "nationalists of color?" I thought the media referred to all non-whites as "people of color" this includes Asians.

They do when they're violent. I don't care anymore though. I'm fine with wetbacks at this point. Get rid of blacks and white cucks.

More violent than the Slavs? I don't think so.

Why don’t you look up the worlds most violent cities and come back here.

I knew a few that used to say they were spanish instead of mexican like some weird cope

Spanish still aren’t white

thats why it was so weird

It's European. They come here to live as free white men do. Not to join a kike society full of animals and degenerates.

Latinos still in the caste system, to them Spanish is the highest tier, while the indigenous are the lowest. Mestizo being in the middle. Most lie and say they’re Spanish.

What is this pathetic cope? Anyone with Spanish or Italian ancestry isn’t white. Get out of here you brown eyed shitskin.

just kill yourself. there's not a soul on this earth that would care.

Is this a mexican/central american thing or something? I live in the north east and I've never once heard any latino refer to themselves as "spanish".

Lol salty German, mad that the Mediterranean Chads made you look like a pathetic barbarian for 100s of years? Suck Ceasars cock and learn how to win a war

shut inmigrant
latinos were first