It’s so simple

It’s so simple

Attached: 9E9EC9A8-CBFD-437D-8070-08D63B287357.jpg (840x883, 624.79K)

>nooo stupid chuds security is literally impossible you have to give up ALL your guns and do it right now

agreed. imagine being such an immense faggot that you think taking away guns is a good idea

democrats are some of the most retarded people in america

You americucks won’t even buy your teachers pens and you pay them jack-shit and call them groomers. Now you want them to go spec-ops on shooters.
Christ on a bike, your country is fucked.

The fact that you think this is a good environment for children to grow up in just shows how retarded you are

Still better than your shithole country lol without our funding whatever country you crawled from would still be in the stone ages from WW2. Be grateful we allow you to live

I wonder what will happen when teacher reach a point of not feeling safe. Back to virtual classrooms?

No one's asking for that so shut the fuck up trolls. Using the death of 19 elementary school kids to push this bullshit. KYS

Attached: 1653042495006.jpg (640x368, 23.33K)

I’m sorry, what is a better environment to grow up in these days? In a classroom with a maniac shooting your friends and teacher?

Why did these idiots capitalize Deadly Force?

Because it’s a legal term

so is murder, larceny, burglary, etc but you don't capitalize those, you fucking moron.

Get rid of the incels who do the shooting, simple enough

So you want dead children in classroms? You can’t carry a cop in your pocket. You can carry a .45

wat

Attached: 2ec.jpg (700x706, 74.82K)

stay jealous poorfag. you wish you could live in the usa but we wont take your kind

it's easy to have no school shootings when the CIA has no interest in shooting up your schools

I imagine you to be a scooter ridden neck beard sitting behind a keyboard covered in orange cheeto powder and mountain dew stains. Let me know if I'm close.

there were 3 officers on the scene you complete fucking idiot

That's crazy man, what an idea. It reminds me of the image op posted, it's almost like that's the point

what a shit show to live in

I got a better one.

Attached: vk0jpc36mg231.jpg (708x949, 89.3K)

There's a minimum of 1 cop in every school in america. Doesn't mean shit when they hide like all the kids they're supposed to protect

Man thats just a cover so u shitters don't come here and shit the place up. We got enough on our plates with corrupt politicians and niggers. Funny how even with that image in others heads yet they still come to the USA in droves illegally or not.

Riiiiiiiight. What could possibly go wrong, Jethro Bodine II ?

Attached: ftp.jpg (364x462, 21.28K)

>feeling safe
Give up your freedom for safety, then you deserve neither.

I'm saying you're probably going to have to deal with a teacher shortage if it keeps going at this rate

>"getting rid" of "undesireables" is a better image to send our children than to show you are serious about defending them. Also we can get rid of all "undesireables".

How would you achieve this, and who would want to live in a society with this much surveillance and authoritarianism?