Any Forums whats your craziest fact you can't believe is true

Any Forums whats your craziest fact you can't believe is true

>ciabatta bread was invented in 1982

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.58K)

found out today 7% of all humans ever alive are alive today - pretty fucking crazy

that thing about how france was still executing people by guillotine when star wars first came out always gets me

Andy sixx's hot log of shit contains all the nutrients and goodness you need although it's already digested food

Attached: shit1234567.jpg (381x410, 68.76K)

woah that is pretty impressive! source?

source: my throte

Attached: 1523989687109.gif (741x1024, 881.1K)

The can opener was invented before the can

that is a truly horrific gif bro

jews control everything and anything you see , whether it be funding your favorite movie or funding your local small business. they are behind the scenes of quite every single aspect of our entire lives. i never knew this until quite recently. i always thought it was "free masons" like a fake woke retard. yes those people are large but not quite like the jews.

its really like what are the odds of existing today , its just so unbelievable and a lot of us waste it

shut the fuck up

Attached: img.png (511x532, 154.39K)

would you though?

Attached: 1638481086869.jpg (480x480, 171.56K)

i think the wealth of technology and opportunity and relative lack of struggle today is what makes so many of us depressed though tbh

Vito Spatafore is an ASS MUNCHA!

Attached: png.png (736x689, 266.81K)

italians are considered by some to be white

always cracked me up that chrissy curled the same 10lb dumbbells for 5 seasons and never got any stronger

Italians are green

what the fuck did you just say?

Attached: what.jpg (300x300, 78.87K)

birthday paradox

in a group of at least 23 people, the chances that any two of them have the same birthday is over 50%

extremely counter-intuitive, but mathematically sound and easily provable

We are organic robots
We were made in a lab
We are not divine or special
We are very frail
We have absolutely no other purpose other than planet work
We are not the chosen beings
We are three layers underneath the supreme intelligences
We are legit living on a big farm planet
One day you, me, everyone you know and everyone you ever knew will be long gone and dead

Your actions have absolutely no meaning, morality is a lie
Society is a lie
Money is slavery

Follow the path of crime and do what you want, you really don't matter and you will not matter in the grand scheme of things

Do what ever you want, you will die one day and there is no afterlife. You will just end.

Sorry. And good luck

i can't count the number of times I've heard this and seen videos explaining it but i still don't believe it

there's 365 days in a year so how tf would 23 random days have a likely chance of being shared by two people

I've heard this one a couple times over the years and I still can't understand how it works

got any backing to these claims lmao