Switching back to macOS

Well Any Forums its been a fun and educational ride using linux. I reminiscence using ubuntu back in 2017 and not knowing how to use it and immediately going back to macOS. Fast forward to 2022 and ive been dabling and using linux for a good 5-7 months starting with manjaro then trying out others such as mint, xubuntu, pop os, and kali one day out of boredom. I eventually decided to use arch since i've been using manjaro and was the most familiar with it and for the week i've been using arch i think i made my decision to cut my losses and go back to macOS. With the little mundane things i do on my mac its not worth the time and headache trying to fix any issues on linux that isnt fucking documented or that has happened to enough people to where someone who does has knowledge about linux knows how to fix. It was a good run and i really only installed linux out of complete boredom and fell in love and quickly out of love. You guys helped me learn alot about shit that doesnt fucking matter but hey it was interesting, back to macOS i go

Attached: 1635343241312.jpg (700x1050, 250.94K)

No one cares

Fpbp

Fpbp

Fpbp

i look like that

Fpbp

literally same fag with VPN

cry

Attached: file.png (374x192, 15.64K)

zero reading comprehension

all me

Attached: all me.png (411x198, 4.48K)

Only reason to stick with Linux is games (and still want to cut off MS).

>Only one Mac shitposter in the world!
Nobody likes you tards outside this board.

Correct

Attached: Screenshot4.png (574x165, 16.78K)

Pretty girl. I didn't read your text.

That's a man.

yes before anyone ask that indeed is a species of a man

Sauce for pic pls?

Are you transsexuals?

sauce on pic?

god i love pantyhose

Attached: file.png (1519x1080, 2.29M)