I am absolutely in love with my plant and I truly believe no woman could ever come close to how much I love her...

I am absolutely in love with my plant and I truly believe no woman could ever come close to how much I love her. Why haven't any of you started dating plants yet?

Attached: My plant will never abandon me.jpg (1079x1498, 965.19K)

Shut up dumb nigger.

give it a facial

Sigma Incel Achieved

Attached: 1653352087411.png (1080x1066, 1002.03K)

until he shoots up a lawn and garden center because a black lotus fucked up his weed

Have you cummed on it

I abstain from nutting but I would absolutely not hesitate to do so if it created a homunculus

I won't deny that I'm a shitskin, but still wrong race you goober

Looser

She's actually not loose at all considering she's never been with another guy and she also has no vagina

What? Your mom’s clit?

Not op

user is in 2422
dating plantoids is the future

Looks like he has jaw cancer.

user, thats a minor
>capcha YAPAA

That really depends on how you define the age of clones. She's a month old if you count birth at the formation of new roots, but two years old if you count birth at when the mother plant emerged from seed

What kind of plat is it?

This is the love of my life

Attached: 40B354BC-C738-4478-B120-2AF6EBB2C6DB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Klip Dagga, Leonotis Nepitifolia. I grew it half a decade ago because I wanted to get high in school without my mom knowing but now I keep some around because they really are some gorgeous plants

She is really cute user

But I have user, a long time ago. You might get the urge to kill her in 6 months or so; don't fight it tho, she wants to die for your pleasure. Then you can inhale her & be one forever.
Be careful she doesn't get spider mites

Fuck off mutt, why do you fantasies about nigs your a creep