People only give a fuck about those kids for the political points...

People only give a fuck about those kids for the political points, if the same amount of kids died by a bus no one would give a shit. They don't even give a shit about the thousands of kids that die every day from starvation, etc

Everyone is a bad actor.

Attached: th.jpg (541x225, 35.18K)

> if the same amount of kids died by a bus no one would give a shit.
Isn't that how MADD started?

why would "god" allow a child to die every 10 seconds from hunger? thanks god

Attached: THANKSGOD.png (642x46, 5.09K)

water is racist

Attached: YOUGOGOD.png (1264x252, 20.54K)

edge lord detected

ban guns, don't ban wasting food and overeating

Attached: GODISREAL.png (1314x275, 20.98K)

wow this argument again?

im just trying to understand. the concept of god is retarded and should be mocked. like 20 people died and people send thoughts and prayers. its fucking humorous. i hate people very much

I think it's be a pretty big news story if the same amount of children were killed on that bus because the bus driver went nuts and did it intentionally or something.
And that it also consistently happened every couple days for 25 years, and that it was usually bus drivers doing it, and that nothing was ever done to prevent it.

If one of those little spics were mine Id kill the lazy faggot whose job it was to protect that school, and then the tranny spics family.

Lots of people care about starving children you retard.

Correct. Compassion is not infinite and desensitization is real. Fanaticism on the other hand is eternal, and justifies all misdeeds.

The difference is kids being gunned down in school by lonely incels only happens in this country and it is entire preventable.

Nice bait thoughy

>if the same amount of kids died by a bus no one would give a shit
Do you honestly believe this? Mainstream media never lets a tragedy go to waste my friend

nice dubs..... btw...you are on to something here...i think

How is that edgy?

Dubs chekt.

Attached: allfaxcover.jpg (378x672, 37.34K)

This is very true user.

Why do you give a fuck? Let people believe what they want. Enough of this faggotry reddit atheist garbage. You look like a weeb faggot.

Wow OP you are so smart with those analogies. Too bad those are false equivalency fallacies

dude gods world is full of misery the point being and they believe that. its illogical

Yeah and?