What settings do you use for your system's global EQ? Do you configure it for niggerbass, boomerwarmth...

What settings do you use for your system's global EQ? Do you configure it for niggerbass, boomerwarmth, or autist-precision?

Attached: equalizer-settings.png (772x386, 33.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all flat like my dream gf

github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq
I use the 48k convolution FIR filter. DT770 80.

no. i configure things like compressor or eq in mpv.conf or better yet, as .bashrc alias when i need it for some dumb movies or iptv channels that too quiet or have muddy frequencies. in rest of cases i want flatness everywhere

>FIR filter
enjoy your latency. and i thought bluetooth users were dumb when it came to latency, but you take the cake today

I use convolution eq too and latency is not present. You seem confused.

I use an accoustic microphone to accurately configure the EQ due to the rooms physical layout

niggerbass all the way

Depends on what device I'm using.
Speakers: flat with 6dB bass shelf, nearfield setup so no high frequency rolloff. Based on umik-1 measurements.
Headphones: custom target.
IEMs: nothing.

You can do convolution without any latency, dumbast.

Speakers: measured with REW to eliminate room modes below 300Hz. Above that it's kinda pointless since my listening position isn't fixed enough and I don't have the patience for a multipoint measurement.
Headphones: Flat, I like them as they are from the factory

Just some slight adjustments that work for my speakers.

Attached: Audioengine A5+ Powered desktop monitor speaker Roon EQ Correction.png (730x598, 27.53K)

Looks like shit but it works for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-184240-821.png (720x1438, 72.87K)

>software eq
lol

enjoy your crackles and cpu spikes if you go low buf size route, retardo

Not sure if you're pretending but you look embarassing.

based

Autistic precision all the way. I do all my listening on studio monitor headphones. They lost their flatness a bit with age, so I apply a carefully tuned PulseAudio equalizer config to restore a flat sound. It's great and the CPU cost is negligible.

I use parametric EQ so I can load in AutoEQ presets or my customized preset for what I'm listening on.

Maybe don't run it on a Pentium 3 then?

Turn down the gain, that's about it.