So tell me Any Forums, was it real? How does this make you feel? Serious answers only

So tell me Any Forums, was it real? How does this make you feel? Serious answers only.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-180321_Gallery.jpg (1004x719, 656.1K)

Seriously? I think that if you abuse a right it will be taken away. BTW, politicians are spineless corrupt useless sub-humans. Society at large will eventually move to remove your guns.

Attached: ak.jpg (960x592, 185.43K)

My serious answer is I don't care because I'm not responsible nor is anyone on this site.

It probably happened, and feel numb about it. not my problem

Paranoid that anyone around me could be carrying a gun, ready to shoot innocent people

IDGAF shill

Attached: Guns incon.jpg (968x719, 362.41K)

seems real enough, annoyed, just have there be a basic level of competency course you have to do and i think it'd be enough for shitters like this to find it too much effort to do

It makes me really sad honestly, i wouldn't have minded if he shot his own school, but why the poor kids they didnt do anything

FUCK CHILDREN

Attached: JoeFullSize.jpg (4000x4000, 1.92M)

HAVE SEX WITH THE SUPERIOR BIG CHILD COCK. ENJOY THAT BCC.

Attached: JoeFullSize2.jpg (4000x4000, 1.92M)

now which one of those borders a country that produces millions of guns a year with lax gun laws?

Don't care.

Dems & women loves abortion, including post-pregnancy abortion. So they don't care either. It was just some non-consensual abortion, which is what all abortion is, by the way.

Media won't care now that we know it was a beaner. Or they will pretend he was white to fool their idiot readers.

Authoritarians will use the kid's graves to argue that you don't need rights so they can rule your lives, because they "know better" than you, and "think of the children" while they chop said children's dick off and give them hormones and shit.

Nothing will happen to the guards who fled the scene.

No one will be held responsible for whatever poor treatment led to the kid going off to shoot other kids.

And nothing will change, things will just get worse.

UOOH. CUNNY. BIG CHILD COCK.

Attached: JoeFullSize3.jpg (4000x4000, 1.95M)

to think that someone spent a lot of time building that pathetic collage

FUCK KIDS

Attached: JoeRapeBonusCollage.jpg (4000x4000, 1.95M)

But guns aren't banned in Mexico.

>19 kids gone

Well that’s not fucking true. They’re right across the street in the deep freeze waiting to be autopsied.

Its not a problem...

until their kids get involved, then you'll be seeing change happen very quickly.

Attached: theycouldvestoppedit.jpg (1000x418, 128.57K)

Tragic, but that's the price of freedom. Tomorrow it could be me that's shot dead. And my family. But in those last moments, as I'm bleeding out while heroically attempting to save as many as I can, my last thought will be,

>I died free. God bless America.

Attached: The flag the world needs right now.gif (480x269, 1017.47K)

>the poor kids they didnt do anything

That's the fucking problem. (((We))) are losing money on 60% of the goyim we own. You fucks need to stop being so worthless. When you're worth negative money, killing you is a good thing. It's called divestment. We're divesting from cancerous, burdensome, debt-inducing chattel.

Attached: AnimeGirl21.jpg (1400x4000, 301.59K)

Unfortunately it is very real, it's sad. We really need to start paying attention to these mentally unstable people, it's not right that most people just let these kids to do what ever they want, this is what happens

I think we should take a moment to remember nigger floyd n shieet.
t. King Nigger

Attached: 1653518813374m.jpg (1024x918, 105.99K)

to think that some pathetic phoneposter faggot can't open a JPG

Attached: LongJoeCollage1small.jpg (4000x4000, 1.95M)

cia groomed tranny into shooting up elementary school

Statistics indicate brown people should not be allowed to own guns

Switzerland has multiple firearm manufacturers. They are being made in house you retard

Real, bums me out, and once again shoots down the "good guy with a gun" argument. Makes me hate everyone more.

>We really need to start paying attention to these mentally unstable people

Lol, nigger. I'm right here. You better clap your little autistic hands and show your firends how much you love people with mental disabilities.

If you say a single thing that isn't unconditional praise and support for the rhetoric I espouse, that's discriminatory you ableist fuck. If you're going to be a Nazi, then just go ahead and start hunting the blacks in the street you fucking ableist racist fucking monster.

CLAP. NOW

Attached: IQ_Test.jpg (4000x4000, 1.9M)

> We really need to start paying attention to these mentally unstable people,

KNEEL BEFORE ME

Attached: JoeRape201.jpg (800x1525, 222.2K)

Whoever made that image is legit crazy

>How does this make you feel?

Eh, it's hard to feel anything anymore at this point.

I don't have any hope that gun control will solve the problem, because the USA is way oversaturated with guns, so criminals and the mentally ill can always get them regardless of the laws, just by purchasing them from individuals in the privacy of their house.

I also don't have any fear of gun-control laws either, for the same reason: guns are way oversaturated anyway.

So either way, the laws won't have much of an effect on the shootings.

And the politicians can't pass any gun laws, because of their total impotence. So it's all moot anyway.

I just chalk it all up to a defective American culture. Not much can be done about that.

lol

This has convinced me that white genocide is absolutely necessary now. We don't need to wait for this to happen again, whites are just mass shooting and slavery machines and there's no redeeming them

The government is way more efficient, though.

Attached: ICE.jpg (480x360, 28.63K)

>Whoever made that image is legit crazy

You ableist sack of shit. I'm Handi-capable, and you better fucking respect that fact. I'm not "crazy" that's a hate slur you terrible ableist sack of shit. Go push mentally retarded kids out of their wheelchairs and ass-fuck them in the streets to assert your fragile "able-bodied supremacy" you fucking monster. As a disabled homosexual Jewish person, you have deeply offended me, and in order to protect myself from future hate crimes, I will need a one-party autocracy to enforce the policy, philosophy, and ideology that I extensively dictate throughout my massive canon.

KNEEL BEFORE ME

Attached: LaborDeflationGG.jpg (4000x3077, 1.69M)

Do you live in a city with a large brown or black community? Then your probably justified in your fears.

>This has convinced me that white genocide is absolutely necessary now.

Way ahead of you, chief.

Attached: JewishPride.jpg (800x580, 38.51K)

>Mexico where guns are banned
Stupid gringo.
Artículo 10
Los habitantes de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos tienen derecho a poseer armas en su domicilio, para su seguridad y legítima defensa, con excepción de las prohibidas por la Ley Federal y de las reservadas para el uso exclusivo de la Fuerza Armada permanente y los cuerpos de reserva.