Anyone who honestly believes that guns are the problem in this country should

Anyone who honestly believes that guns are the problem in this country should

1. Not be outside without parental supervision.
2. Not be allowed to operate heavy machinery above a toaster.
3. Be questioned on every decision they make - forever.
4. Not be allowed to vote.

Attached: BA30A2A8-DC69-42A4-9CE8-9C67978510C9.jpg (1100x825, 126.6K)

Um, what's your field of expertise to make such a vapid claim? Are you an expert? At anything? Would more nukes make is safer? How about more diseases? Would more diseases make us safer? How dumb are you? Is that state calculable?

>attention everyone, I’m a low IQ fascist, thank you
YWNBAW

Honestly I say we take all the anti gun libtards and deport them to China/Russia where they belong

guns are so far outside of my worry. im much more worried about paying $2000 for a 500 squarefoot in north dakoda

>fascists want everyone to have guns
Retard

Attached: gunprops.jpg (225x224, 11.39K)

Use your guns to shoot the real estate investors driving up the prices. Put some fear into the people trying to own you.

Shut up bitch. 7000 years of human civilization shows that the only people without means to weaponry are surfs living in fear under a despotic regime

Shut up. Just shut the fuck up

Bro you literally told people they shouldn’t be allowed to vote because they disagree with your shit political takes.
Fuck off with your dumb shit and kys

Lmao what a dumbass take. You must be from the south

the fuck you paying $2000 for 500 sq ft in north dakota for faggot

this is the one of the cheapest states to rent in. This aint NYC

Crazy how chinks in east asia banned guns and they don't have mass shootings everyday, yet dumb amerifags think banning guns ain't going to do jack shit

Not OP, but he is 100% right.

If you literally cannot observe some basic safety rules and use what is essentially a point-n-click device, you are not an adult by any measure. Society should not trust you with cars, animals, or children, as you do not have the basic competence to operate vehicles, nor watch over pets and kids. Cars are an order of magnitude more complex, with even more complex rules, regulations, and laws. If you can't comprehend gun operation, you really need to be kept from voting, as you cannot understand anything at a local, state, or federal level.

Pss't, they have concentration camps and regularly jail and kill dissidents. Not a good example. Plus Any Forums regularly shows footage of kids dying in China and no one giving a fuck.

No they have mass attacks on people with knives, machetes etc. Not to mention running people over and the only person to stop them is someone with a gun. Go have a fucking seat in your corner faggot

Dude you can overwhelm a guy with a knife. You can't even get in close with a guy with a gun. Do you not know how guns work?

>dissidents
they're already breaking the law anyway so they're getting wha tthey deserve
also no one cares about chinks in china

There are guns for long range and short range sir. I suggest have both to stop your target at any distance.
Are you scared of guns?

You literally just said there is no way to stop a person with a knife or a van. When neither of those have anywhere near the capacity to kill as many people in a short time frame as a gun.

Not to mention they're much easier to apprehend. One guy with a knife can be brought down by 3 or 4 people.

One guy with a gun and a panicked crowd can kill as many as 10 before needing to reload and then continuing on. Nothing is stopping that

>>Anyone who honestly believes that guns are the problem in this country
I don't think a single good faith actor believes this.