Post your best incest stories

post your best incest stories

pics if able

Attached: A777B5BF-B16E-43ED-9679-D4173F57F67A.png (471x572, 91.46K)

>be me
>live in alabama
>mfw

Attached: boscomi.jpg (405x405, 20.27K)

bump for OP
bring on the wincest stories
bro/sis if possible plzzz

Attached: 1652993688619.jpg (2028x1850, 684.27K)

Fugg it; here. I know it's not the original but it's pretty good.

Attached: 1637125138164.png (2168x1934, 1.15M)

Was going to start my own thread but might as well ask here

Does Any Forums know of anyone who has done incest?

freaky, i like it

two biological sisters, aged 19 and 21 respectively. both pretty attractive and the 21yo is as pervy as me. last summer the 19yo broke up with her bf and the 21 year old took advantage of it and they fucked. they still talk but the 19yo thinks it was a mistake and they probably wont ever do it again lol

ask the 21 yo one if she would fuck you, why does you not being included in the fun not bother you. or does it?

I swear I thought she was my 2nd cousin

already with another person

so?
you think she's gonna find out?
would ur sister do that to you, would you unconsciously blab about it or something?

idk man, sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity

Anyone got FamChan's story?

Trips!

Bump

Never had actual sex, so maybe not officially incest, but my younger sister and I used to make out. (I'm a dude.) We did it on and off for several years. She started the whole thing when she persuaded me that we should practice kissing. It was really kind of weird and almost romantic, like I was super gentle with her and would stroke her hair as we kissed, and we gradually got really pretty passionate, kissing with tongue and running our hands under each other's shirts. We'd actually play kind of weird games, like pretending we were actually boyfriend and girlfriend and we'd do dumb shit like secretly holding hands under the dinner table so our parents wouldn't see, we got a kick out of doing stuff sort of right under their noses. Ultimately when puberty hit in earnest we'd both get pretty turned on and eventually we figured out how to rub up against each other until we both came. We always had clothes on (I guess if we'd been interrupted we could always jump apart or pretend to just be horsing around or something, though it never actually happened, but it would have been really embarrassing to have been caught naked). But we did take peeks at each other and would touch each other's breasts and privates under the clothes sometimes. And at some point my sister turned into kind of a daring exhbitionist and would do things like wearing a nightie with no panties and sitting with her knees up so I could see everything while we were watching TV, with our parents in the other room suspecting nothing. Of course I couldn't stop looking and she would do it all the time to tease me. We never had sex or even oral or anything like that but the stuff we did was almost more intense because of the psychological element. Of course we grew out of it eventually and I got a real girlfriend and later on she got a boyfriend, but we've always been close since then, even though we don't specifically talk about that time, it's still sort of a special secret we both know we share.

oh yeah and I remember later she would take a shower then wear a shower robe for the rest of the evening and constantly be letting it drop open when only I could see. Sometimes even when our parents were in the same room but not looking. Really crazy but I guess she always could have said it was an accident if they'd noticed. By that time (it was a lot later than when she used to wear the nightie, maybe a year or two after that) she had full, dark pubic hair and her breasts had filled out a bit even though they were still small, and I was fascinated and absolutely couldn't get enough of staring. She'd let me look all I wanted, but by then we weren't making out the way we used to, I think we were both kind of scared of the consequences. I would jerk off at night thinking about her body that I'd been staring at all evening and remembering how we used to make out when we were a little less developed, but I didn't dare suggest that we try making out again. Now I wish I had, I'm pretty sure she would have been willing to try it. She was definitely turned on by showing herself off to me, I'm sure she was masturbating later too.

That’s awesome user and I unlike 95% of stories I see here I completely believe it.

When I was in 7th grade my older sister (grade 9) ended up in the same bed one night in summer, I don’t really remember the reason but she opened up to me about how self conscious she was about her body. She had (and still has) small boobs and not great hips, but she’s tall and slender with a tight ass.

When her friends starting developing more and she said she felt left behind. She was telling me all this in great detail after she told me to spoon her, which was the first time I every really touched a girl. I ran my hands up and down her thighs, and rubbed my hand across her flat, toned waist as she was talking about her hotter friends bodies in detail.

I ended up getting an erection which she could definitely feel, but I never touched her boobs, but I was definitely feeling her up. When she asked if I ever saw a girl naked, I idiotically said no, got nervous and left. But that night fucked me up. For the next five years I was obsessed with seeing her body, I would pull off little tricks to keep her bedroom door open after she showered and would spy on her all the time.

One time I got too zealous and actually opened her door from a full close, and she knew. I could hear her quietly say “stop it, stop!” And that scared me off.

The weird thing is, we’ve never talked about it. Ever. It’s like you said, it’s a little secret we both share and I wonder what could’ve happened if we ever did back then.

anyone got pics of their sis?

Attached: 277895919_656618498761354_3347115014834616729_n.jpg (1080x1350, 139.58K)

keep going

Attached: 277925078_730544008203891_8094865496761457634_n.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

you want to fuck her? got any stolen pics?