Just a daily reminder that feds don't have to come to your door to confiscate your guns

Just a daily reminder that feds don't have to come to your door to confiscate your guns.

All they have to do is put out a notice that if you don't turn in your firearms within a certain amount of time you'll be put on a list and you will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law.

Sure they may not be able to back that up, but you know it's going to have the majority of people shaking in their boots whilst they turn in their guns.

easy.

plus they can just pull power and water from your house and freeze your bank accounts, all because you wanted to keep your pea shooter.

Attached: janny is a pedo .jpg (1400x1050, 534.96K)

From my cold dead hands

Don't count on it.

Attached: 1618794472734.png (539x953, 405.04K)

Attached: 1647723286969.gif (640x360, 1.5M)

I can't wait for the happening. Gun confiscation may trigger the collapse of the US as we know it. Americans love their guns, and gun grabbing is pretty tyrannical. Thus proving the point of the 2nd amendment, and giving righteous vitriol to the cause

they really don't have to go that far. They can just ban the sale of ammunition

Reminder - 2A

Feds can't do it, bills have to pass. I think they'll have a hard time doing it

America would cease to exist without the right 2nd.

Attached: 1632102196913.jpg (750x520, 26.87K)

Yah that wont happen. God the amount of lawmaking that would require is unreal.

This

Attached: 1652454531961.gif (300x186, 481.68K)

That would probably be the worst idea anybody would ever do. You know how many Americans own guns? That’s literally asking for a revolutionary war that you would not win. Sorry but this is America champ

>plus they can just pull power and water from your house and freeze your bank accounts, all because you wanted to keep your pea shooter.

So what you're basically saying is that they are going to make millions of people basically have nothing to lose at that point very, very angry? I don't think that's going to go over well.

Simultaneously, and unrelatedly, the WHO would declare a health emergency and send UN troops to "assist".

>If we can convince all 50 states to
Never going to happen

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-183814_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 446.76K)

And that would literally not do a damn thing.

That's why we in the USA have guns. Read the US Constitution. Lean little fag

There’s only 100k peacekeepers lol

Attached: download.jpg (276x182, 6.21K)

Sure it would. They would be tasked with confiscating any remaining weapons.

I'm sure china can make some more available. Great way to get their invading force inside.

2A people will just cope like they always do.

Attached: coper.jpg (790x672, 57.87K)

They can try lol

Don't forget the 3 to 5 million communist army infantry they just imported from central america.

And all the ammo they've been diverting and stockpiling for years

strange effect

So... You're going to take the guns? How? With more guns? Man, your IQ must be just above room temperature

Attached: 1649879546036.gif (500x263, 997.15K)

26 constitutional carry states. That shit sure as fuck isn’t happening