Cops let the dude stay in there for an hour

Cops let the dude stay in there for an hour.

What in the absolute fuck were they doing?

Attached: police + unions .jpg (1080x2220, 426.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being cops, duh.

What they were told.

Eating donuts, talking about fishing, praying for a good guy with a gun

4 mexican cops paid to do nothing and they did it.

So the cops can't act fast enough but usually act too fast, they do it wrong when they charge in unprepared except when they do it wrong by preparing before going in, and no matter what whenever they end up using violence it's because they're bastards and not because criminals are cunts.

I'd never be a cop because I can't stand the thought of risking myself for the likes of you.

you think cops do anything besides kill black people and protect capital? lmao

You are a retard. In most cases, cops shoot within seconds before understanding the situation. This was a whole HOUR. That's 3600 seconds which is a lot more than reacting with 1 second.

You will never be a real woman you tranny

Attached: 1653442308397.jpg (213x239, 12.98K)

following orders
go back to Any Forums you intentional rage inciting jew

come on Any Forums and post about this shit for no other reason than to intentionally cause discourse about dumb shit no one cares about other than you

i can smell you from here kike.

lel what you just said at first sounded like you were shitting on cops. they open fire in seconds if you aren't armed but wait outside like cowards if they know you do have a gun lol

So he ran in, shot a bunch of kids till he ran outta ammo, then got to stay in there with chunks of brains and meat everywhere for the children to see, not knowing he was out of ammo, watching their friends amd teachers gasp as they lay dying...
*chefs kiss*

Cops have no interest in "protecting" people or risking their lives.
They are paid to protect the interests and property of the (((ruling class))) only.

A bunch of dead spics? Pffft

>They are paid to protect the interests and property of the (((ruling class))) only.
Yeah they will fight to the death to protect Zogbots, but they won't care one bit for average joe.

$1 a week for this garbage news website? NO THANK YOU

Best part? Cops engaged with him as he crawled out of his crashed truck. They let him enter the school without firing a shot and retreating because they were afraid he had on body armor.

I wish he livestreamed it.

Letting the narrative grow?

I honestly saw a breaking news thing about it being a running gun fight with the border patrol and then he took shelter in the school and a bunch of kids got shot in the cross fire. That was on fox news front page
Then a few hours later almost 20 kids are dead
This wreaks more of weirdness than sandy hook and its only a few hours old

Where did the poor immigrant kid get 5k for the guns they said he bought and thats a quoted figure when his mom cut off his wifi bc of his broke ass

Grandad said he never talked about guns ever. How did he learn to use it without anyone knowing?

Mother said he wasnt a violent kid/someone made him do this….

This plus the buffalo kid snapping out of his coma mid rampage plus all the mental health drug cocktail everyone of these shooters is on…

Almost as if those x and pol posts about mind control bein real, but maybe it just takes a certain mind and a certain cocktail of drugs to make them hear the messages………

It's the cops job to protect private property. That's why they will gladly bash in protestors heads when they threaten any change to capitals status quo but won't try and save little children from being shot.

>Where did he learn to use a device that requires you point it at someone and pull a trigger???
Right wingers are literal retards

Attached: 1651861525460.gif (1017x572, 128.42K)

Warren v Washington D.C.:
>the court ruled that police DO NOT have an obligation to protect an individual, their duty is owed to the public at large.
According to the government the only person responsible for your safety is YOU. The police are there to arrest criminals, nothing more.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia