Just moved to the hood Any Forums. Trying to fit in and earn respect. Any advice?

Just moved to the hood Any Forums. Trying to fit in and earn respect. Any advice?

Attached: download (12).jpg (209x241, 8.95K)

just say nigga alot, you'll be well known in no time

I already told you in the last thread. Get a fade smoke weed and bang all the hood rats you can

Say nigger alot! Thanks bro. Anything else?

say traffic traffic, lookin for my chapstick

My gf put my hair in corn rows. She said they'll def respect that

I live in the hood just got out. Unless your really about that shit its going to be bad. Worst thing you can do is be fake though. Best thing you can do is fight hard to get out and never return. Welcome to hell.

Attached: F10405AD-4E3C-4F8D-9519-7DD3D98B6D8F.jpg (400x534, 25.85K)

Just dress and act like an island boooy

I lived in a ghetto for 7 years, nothing bad ever happened to me

have sex with fat booty ghetto hoes make as many kids as you can

Yes more delicious mulattos for me to fuck

Don't you need to know how to be the man?

Get grills for your teeth, and hold your gun sideways like a true g

There's a Ford Maverick!

I shot a gun sideways at a range just for shits and giggles once. That is the most retarded shit ever

>t. i stayed inside my house 24/7 in the ghetto so nothing bad could ever happen to me

Enjoy hot shells flying into your face/ down your shirt.

Why would you go out of your house to meet people in the ghetto? Just make friends a town away, are you that much of a broke nigga who can’t afford a scoooter lmao, bitch ass

Let the homies run a train on your white gf. Let them give her that BBC

Getting high and going to the bodega was a daily ritual for me

That's why I said it was retarded and only did it once

If you're going out of your way to act hood when it's not naturally who you are, it's gonna come off unnatural and cringe. Just be chill and get to know people and you'll be fine.

We used to sit around smoking, drinking, and newports. Play street football, basketball, boxing, skating. I was the only white person in the projects the racism is pretty wild but it's to be expected when you're a minority, not all bad.

i like how eventually white guys are the black guys and then it settles equal. we need that love between white and black in today's crazy world.

I lived in the "hood" for 2 years. Nothing is going to happen to you, most blacks were pretty chill just don't be racist and you'll be fine.