What's the best VPN for shitposting and torrenting...

what's the best VPN for shitposting and torrenting? had NordVPN some time ago and it was good but wondering if something better around, all of them seem cheap so that's not much of a problem

Attached: vpn.png (300x300, 6.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privateinternetaccess.com
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/kb/articles/desktop-application-split-tunneling-feature
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/kb/articles/what-encryption-can-i-use-2
torrentfreak.com/private-internet-access-no-logging-claims-proven-true-again-in-court-180606/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your ISP

nah, my ISP is obliged to report literally everything to the government even without going through a court, can get jailed from shitposting

privateinternetaccess.com

looks good, what's
- advanced split tunneling
- advanced encryption settings
?
only tricky thing is not sure if all tech companies need a direct line with the NSA in the US, but not trying to do anything super-illegal anyway, just say slurs and download free stuff

Attached: pia-features.png (1193x728, 74.35K)

>advanced split tunneling
Why do they advertise this? Routing tables are a feature built into every OS.

>- advanced split tunneling
You can add rules to bypass PIA's DNS or whitelist apps/IP
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/kb/articles/desktop-application-split-tunneling-feature
>- advanced encryption settings
You can choose between AES-128-GCM and AES-256-GCM
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/kb/articles/what-encryption-can-i-use-2
>only tricky thing is not sure if all tech companies need a direct line with the NSA in the US, but not trying to do anything super-illegal anyway, just say slurs and download free stuff
If a three letters agency is on your thread model, don't think VPN services (including offshore ones like Nord) are going to help you. Anyway, PIA has been tested in court twice they don't log shit
torrentfreak.com/private-internet-access-no-logging-claims-proven-true-again-in-court-180606/

cool, sounds good, i just want to shitpost slurs and about Covid without getting a visit from the local police, not do anything too edgy

>owned by (((kape technologies)))
Fuck off shill

>muh da jooos
Fuck off Any Forumstard

Kape Technologies used to be a spyware/malware company

They made a (now defunxt) development platform that has been used to spread malware, that's not new

isn't nearly every vpn rangebanned from posting on Any Forums?

Attached: 1658682343194890.jpg (550x535, 36.18K)

yes, but you can still shitpost on facebook with the boomers and most other sites

And feel the need to pay monthly for that?

$3 per month? i can sacrifice 3 coffees per month for the pleasure of shitposting with the brave soldiers of the boomerwaffen

I use Nord. You're not going to find a single address that works. Most are IP range banned. Those that aren't have been banned due to faggotry. If you want to use a VPN on Any Forums with Nord you basically need a pass. On which case you're not anonymous and the point of the VPN is rendered moot.

Why on earth would you ever waste your time doing that?

Mine works

why not? they are more based than anybody on this website

The right answer is Mullvad.

mysterium?