Im a male tranny ama

im a male tranny ama

Attached: 9F6E6889-5D1B-4AB8-A5D6-1DE5704D77A4.jpg (757x603, 150.22K)

no

YWNBAW

Do you like creampies?

Why do you want body hair? As a guy I hate my body hair.

Will you get the franken sausage

Why haven't you roped yet?

Tits or gtfo

correct
yea but not in me
it feels nice and i like the way it looks on me. also just easier to let it do its thing since it grows back in less than a week
nah
sheer spite

Attached: F6CD0E9D-3628-445E-94D6-56C9517FBFFF.jpg (828x917, 196.74K)

Do you think that a lot of guys become mtf because they see the inherent value women have in society, and want to feel that way themselves?

Women are generally desired, looked after and pursued, whereas lonely men can just feel disposable and worthless. They also have different expectations, men are more-so valued on their ability to provide and labor, whereas women are taken care of. Lots of men who kind of fall behind in life don't have the same opportunity to still "make it" like women do, and I think there's a subconscious mechanism going on that makes them want to revert to being a woman.

>Why do you want body hair? As a guy I hate my body hair.

Same. Straight male here. Would shave my body more often if it wasn't so much work.

No one wants to see your hairy snatch shaniqua

you are vile, please show your face

Disgusting. At least mtf have sex appeal. How many women do you think are going to be lining up for a 'man' with a vagina or a thigh meatroll stapled to your pubic bone? Think about how hard the sexual market is for real men overall. And you basically just flushed your pussy pass down the toilet because it's null and void regardless if you leave it open or sew it shut. You're certifiably retarded. You should have just stayed a dyke instead of going full time larp mode.

the grass is always greener on the other side
she'll find out after like 20 years and regret it

Does it feel good if you finger youself?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

You got a dickgina.

When do you plan on suck starting a 12 guage?

fucking gross

Attached: 016566469.jpg (400x400, 57.39K)

get em while theyre still there
>Do you think that a lot of guys become mtf because they see the inherent value women have in society, and want to feel that way themselves?
no
while what you say is true in that women are viewed with higher value in society, trooning out means starting from the bottom of the societal totem pole. trannies get shit on from every group so why would one willingly subject themselves to that unless it was their only option to be at peace of mind
nah
good thing i like cock
yea but im tight so i mainly just rub one out

Attached: 0FA5198B-60DC-43E4-BB8C-65F511B5F458.jpg (826x899, 214.14K)

You're a female on testosterone not a male.

what's your karyotype

>while what you say is true in that women are viewed with higher value in society, trooning out means starting from the bottom of the societal totem pole. trannies get shit on from every group so why would one willingly subject themselves to that unless it was their only option to be at peace of mind
im glad you agree its a mental illness , nobody would choose to be mentally ill