How do we prevent mass shootings from occurring on a regular basis in our country?

How do we prevent mass shootings from occurring on a regular basis in our country?

Attached: 56657768.jpg (472x649, 34.11K)

free panera for everyone

You need to become a kinder, less self orientated country.

Is it just me or are mass shootings occurring every day fucking shit

They are occurring multiple times a month

It wasn't like this before, was it? There was a stretch of time before the pandemic even where I don't remember hearing about as many school shootings

Almost like it's an election year...

Unironically universal health care and mental health care, fix the economy and education system so someone coming out of highschool isn't looking at only fans being the only way to a dream of being able to get a house. I don't know how anyone can honestly tell the reject loner highschooler potential murder it's going to get better or they should go to college.

They were not all school shootings but we were experiencing a mass shooting about once a month before covid

Yeah that was probably more like it, but it sure as fuck wasn't once a motherfucking week

Tell people to stop mass shootings

>"we need to.."
No we don't.
>"we should..."
No we shouldn't.
>"you need to.."
No I don't.

Attached: pepe stop.png (338x330, 19.35K)

Yeah, these propositions (especially better mental health care) would far better benefit us than attempting to pass legislation which would make firearm access more difficult across the board.

Give more tax breaks to corportations!

Yeah ... Ummm ... Based????

Pretty much this, government healthcare programs need to be something other than insurance. Insurance does nothing but raise healthcare prices. We need doctors and hospitals to charge less and we need the FDA to be funded in a way that doesn’t bias it to let drug companies do whatever they want. It’s pretty much fucking impossible to get health care in this country unless you are very poor or fairly wealthy.

Also expanding background checks won’t do shit but it may offer some kind of help to raise the age to buy firearms to 25, I’m sure it would be minor but it would probably help

We also need to have studies done on antidepressants that isn’t done by drug companies, they seem to be so closely linked to mass violence that we need to investigate

What does that have to do with anything fucktard. The shooters in Texas and New York weren't motivated by le Deems or le Repoobs stupid fucking nigger

Verification not required, absolute reprobate

Give out more guns to trans women

>There was a stretch of time before the pandemic even where I don't remember hearing about as many school shootings

Schools aren't open in the summer months user.

now you're thinking like a Republican

Attached: 65768789.jpg (1024x631, 118.5K)

Bring back Insane asylums
/thread

You get what I mean smugnigger

Attached: 1651183400862.jpg (976x549, 74.31K)

>it was eternal summer before the pandemic

Get rid of the fucking populists.

Based

neck

Attached: 5434566786554.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Honestly could do some good, most populists are fucking egotistical tards

It would do a lot of good.

Im from norway- Understand guns wont go so my sugguestion is every teacher has a freakin machinegun and body armor and lotsa training for it + a fat payraise ofc. This will prob prevent 99% of the mass shootings as they are pussy bitches

Girls with neck are hot, totally would

Ship all incels to a remote island.

How do you prevent a crazy` person from being crazy. You cant. Period. People snap, deal with it.

Change the from "mass shooting" to "mass fun times" should take care of it.

This is her son
He challenges you to a fight
What do?

Attached: 435564756767.jpg (1080x1349, 349.24K)

At this point, America just needs to burn to the ground. The cultural changes required to rid ourselves of this filth are vastly too difficult. I mean... they complained about wearing masks and getting a vaccine, do you think they will actually do anything that costs money or effort to make their country better?

Attached: dx0aj68tstb21.jpg (1242x1239, 181.85K)

keep giving good guys more guns, if they haven't done a crime, no way they'll do one in the future right?

Tie him down, then fuck his mother right in front of him to assert my dominance

Actually have a competent and working ATF to remove the illegal guns from the streets, and no do shit l like gunwalking.

Commie detected

go to bed Any Forums, it's your first day of summer camp tomorrow and you don't want to under-perform in the potato sack race.