Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: AYYLmao Rescue Team.jpg (419x610, 304.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uENedJgH9Og
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=z4t9LLq1Nk0
youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
youtube.com/watch?v=BF1DQr5dKW8
youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZcXIODNU
youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc
youtube.com/watch?v=bLaSXpqp__E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Numerous religious texts throughout the world seem to agree on the fact that Twice threads are indeed Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

Attached: chad Wednesday Dami Frog Suit_resized.jpg (384x433, 67.65K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Best Cards with Raigeki-Like Effects in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=uENedJgH9Og

Attached: _- -.jpg (355x241, 40.28K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: 24075FEB-1E8E-4CC9-BE88-257187E3E1BF.png (1001x1473, 1.99M)

Salutations, my frens!
I pray that you're all doing well out there today on this one mid-point of the week we find ourselves in today!
Anything wacky and wild going on over there perhaps?!

> Today is THE DAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk

Greetings to you, my frens!
I pray that the day of the mid-week-ness there has been quite the cozy one for you with minimal heckery and the like!
Have you been up to any Blessed undertakings there today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens a KJimmy-Jam that's indeed still QUITE the BOP and a half when it comes to the KJimmy-Jams from this one group you've likely heard about once or twice there!
youtube.com/watch?v=z4t9LLq1Nk0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

> Are you aware that only days before Trumpo left the White House that he put in an executive order to send ALL of the SEAL Teams available into South Korea if hostilities resumed to extract the Kqts to safety?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-545, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Yoohyeon32.jpg (400x600, 91.17K)

> All evidence seems to suggest that this is another one of those RARE cards!

And this one particularly RARE card is also a particularly NEW card as well that's hot off the press for the card collecting frens out there to snatch up!

Attached: The Outnumbered Warrior.jpg (419x610, 375.43K)

my boss was mad today and I am not sure if he was trying to tell me or something but he said something stupid like
>you can't just ... and then something something.
I had some surface raceway that hald of it would be removed and the rest stays. but he says what if they can't find parts because of the supply shortage? that doesn't even make sense. what if they can't find screw? might as well not build anything. he said I didn't show this or that. but I didn't know it was there. he had to go room to room to look at every small piece of crap thing which I would have never had time for.
then the architect telling me about under the desk in the libray
>we gotta show everything
(but I didn't see anything under there)
>but we gotta show everything
I think they really got beat up in that meeting yesterday that I weaseled my way out of.
it was weird because they said this one person couldn't be at the meeting because they were so upset at us how we did something that they couldn't ... I don't know what, they couldn't be at the meeting? and this person was a replacement for another person on the last job with this particular organization because that person retired and that person was emotional about stuff too.
then we have another new project with this architect and I don't want to be a part of it.

then I have to see a sales rep tomorrow that I do not care for. he landed at a new place so he is going to introduce himself and the new company he is at.

Attached: 3d model LOD3.jpg (1381x1023, 364.74K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam apparently about handlebars from what I can tell, or at least NO handlebars which is still about handlebars!
youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

> Now what in the actual heck...
But... why was he truly angry there, my fren?
Just because of the one meeting and the running around bit after there from before or something?
This is all very complex...

It seemed like he was mostly fine with everything the other day!

> then we have another new project with this architect and I don't want to be a part of it.
> then I have to see a sales rep tomorrow that I do not care for.
Thingy after thingy there of the HECKED variety to be sure, my fren... so, how goes the job searching then for a potentially new location to work at?! kek

Attached: Mina65.jpg (606x850, 143.09K)

wassup FRENS, hows the day going?

Attached: 1631194693727.jpg (355x576, 49.57K)

basé

Attached: 1630871569390.jpg (1080x1350, 193.93K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: While this Jimmy-Jam isn't about handlebars, it's sort of-kind of in the name there to some extent so it just seemed right to partake in as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=BF1DQr5dKW8

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FRENSFren!
I pray that all is going most cozily over there and that the swarm is still being kept at bay over there!
> Anything WACKY and even SPOOKUMS going on there for you?!

For me, it's been a day of a bit of the ol' Pokevidya as you do from time to time and a YouTubbies or two as per usual so it's been a bit cozy for me!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

is the seal team like some kind of special furry force?

Attached: 1623602064438.jpg (1582x967, 161.85K)

giv 70-329-90

Attached: 1625321806148.jpg (2800x2000, 763.55K)

Actually, it's partially formed of Kqts themselves who have been trained in the art of gorilla warfare and have been on numerous top-secret raids against -Al-Qaeda!
And I heard that THE NUMBERS might even have a few of those videos for you, my fren!

youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZcXIODNU
youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc CLASSIC COOL GUY

Attached: Yoohyeon33.jpg (400x600, 88.46K)

having a night off today luckily, specially because it's national holiday and the public transport goes with less frequency, now just watching adv china podcast from yesterday

Attached: 1644486249019.jpg (2048x2048, 545.3K)

his real anger comes from a combination of mostly the Architect and partially the project owner. he said for this next project he is going to make sure the project manager gets all this information for us before we even start working. what happened was that we started working on it early at the insistence of that one project manager and so we didn't have what the client really wanted. then at some point the project manager said that she thought this was already taken care of which is either a lie or her not knowing what she is doing because she sent the client the drawings to mark up over a month ago and we got no response. so did she forget about that bit? maybe.
I am not going to beat her up too much about it. I think she was being spread thin with this project and her multiple other projects that we seem to be doing better on. I just think she can't wrangle this one client too well. the other ones are better.
I am tired of doing these types of projects. another part of the problem is the amnesia. someone would say well this other project 3 years ago with this same client wasn't as bad as this. and yes it was. it was as bad. everyone just tries to forget about it. even I fall for that trap until I am in the middle of all of it and the thought comes
>oh yeah. THAT.
a lot of these are public school. so you get the one district that if they don't get this one small little thing in every classroom it is a disaster. and then the other district is a bunch of good ol' boys and if you miss something they just add it in themselves or do whatever. they have requests but then they know sometimes stuff just happens.

Attached: DamiGreenScreen.jpg (1080x1350, 98.95K)

> Heck, the national holiday finally paid off then!
If I'm correct, isn't it that FANCY Census Day or something there, my fren?!
Truly a RARE holiday to be sure!

Also, I did see that one podcast thingy there today and I wondered if the fren was up to that at some point because he didn't mention it!
> I guess the YouTubbies stars aligned for us today or something!

Attached: Mina174.webm (438x650, 1.41M)

Heck, it seems like all of the folks over there involved with the business seem to be stretched thin or facing one form of heckery or the next from what I can tell so maybe you're right...
> Hopefully the BossManFellow does sort of ease off a bit on you there, I feel like it was a bajillion different thingies all coming to a head for him today...
If only he thought of the workies folks under him feeling that same way each week!

Like I've said before, I'm not in that business there for sure but I do feel like it's not really "working as intended" there, something is a bit off with the whole operations there and maybe that's just the desire to get more jobs and all like we talked about but heck... something clearly needs to change there in general!

Attached: Mina49.jpg (720x527, 36.97K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Now this doesn't seem like the most complex of Jimmy-Jams to be sure BUT it does seem like quite the cozy one in my bookies at least!
youtube.com/watch?v=bLaSXpqp__E

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)