Are you preparing yourself for the technological surveillance dystopia?

Are you preparing yourself for the technological surveillance dystopia?

Attached: 1658838398217059.jpg (982x726, 66.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
--sent from my libreboot ThinkPad

Yes
Sented from my 3G iPhone 5s sideloaded

It feels wrong on a gut level but now that we've experienced it it's not been that bad. There's been no negative impact on me as a civilian who follows the law. It just fucks criminals over who I don't care about

I try to limit my exposure, but i don't see a reason to freak out about it, it can be even counterproductive, for example bying chinese tech you think you are safer but you are probably less safe because they also sell your data for sure

i have nothing to fear, i only use secure devices.
--sent from my LG G4 on Android 7

The seeds were sown for this shit in the middle of the 20th century, NSA et al. is just the pigeons coming home to roost.

There is nothing anyone can do about it. Brave New World is real: the general public doesn't give a shit and the only people who do are disenfranchised social outcasts and oddballs who lack the ability to either communicate in a popular fashion or become powerful themselves and compete with the status quo.

The only things you can do are to stay off social media and minimise your usage of network-capable electronics. Could move abroad to a less surveiled country if you have the cash, but most don't, plus the interpersonal consequences aren't manageable by most either.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

The wicked flee where no man pursueth, the righteous are bold as a lion

Soon you will be monitored for homophobia. What then? You gonna bow down for big gov to fuck your children in the ass?

If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide.

>now that we've experienced it

You're an uber asshat.
Watch and learn:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk

in my country was i was doing legally in 2000s, now considered felony. it only gets worse
times change

I think for your analogy to make sense, the righteous are eager to bend over and get fucked by the lion.

sad thing is you do not know that... if there is someone controlling all information it is a threat as you do not have any viable alternatives to compare to...

that was debunked

What do you mean, it has already occurred.

The psychological effect on those doing the monitored it profound and has never been considered.

The monitors becomes cynical about humanity in general and reduces all humans and citizens to objects to be manipulated and coerced.
Humans are not supposed to be God and we do not have the psychological makeup to deal with everyone's secrets.

>the monitored it
the monitoring is

>preparing yourself
it's already here

>christcuck is retarded
Imajun mah shock

>most retarded opinion possible on the topic
>also a christcuck
Like pottery.