Tell us about your wife/gf. It could be a funny, sexy, wholesome, or infuriating story

Tell us about your wife/gf. It could be a funny, sexy, wholesome, or infuriating story.

Attached: 1601225524314.jpg (1365x2048, 227.34K)

My ex gf was the center of a gangbang at a party in highschool. When she told me that I was disgusted but now that I'm not with her it turns me on lol

Attached: Screenshot_20210926_113303.jpg (1080x1340, 261.81K)

>When she told me that I was disgusted but now that I'm not with her it turns me on lol
I can get that. You get to bone a slut.

me! Let's do some infuriating. I got married because I "wanted to do the right thing" when I accidentally knocked her up. She doesn't work nor cook, she's a regular so-so mother, and I still like her and care for her, but she doesn't really do much for me, and she knows it.
Yesterday she got super mad at me and I got yelled at because I ordered chinese instead of cooking and she didn't like it.

wowoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ex gf used to let bartenders touch her boobs to get free drinks at clubs

>Yesterday she got super mad at me and I got yelled at because I ordered chinese instead of cooking and she didn't like it.
So...you do everything and she still gets pissed?

18+ years married. Always frigid in bed. Couldn't do this, couldn't do that. Blowjobs were a "trigger" for her. I never pushed her. Sex once or twice a month. I have a good job. She was able to stay home with the kids. Had a leisurely life. Never did shit around the house.

She cheated on me. With a guy she knew for less than 2 weeks. Sucked his dick in a CVS parking lot. No idea how many other times she cheated over the years.

that's right my man, life isn't worth shit

>She cheated on me. With a guy she knew for less than 2 weeks. Sucked his dick in a CVS parking lot. No idea how many other times she cheated over the years.
I'm so sorry user. Are you going to divorce her?

This is heartbreaking

Good grief. Do you at least get some joy from your kid?

Found out my girlfriend is having multiple affairs with 15/17 yo boys

Staying for the kids. as soon as they leave, I'm out. Kills me a little just to see her face.

I'm so sorry man. Did you confront her about it? Is she some unrepentant whore?

Might as well start the divorce papers now

Yeah um call the police dude

Tips to avoid your situation? And how is being a father?

616 days ago I found out. She swore she wouldn't see him again. 605 days ago I found out she met up with him, "one last time".

It's over. Just waiting for the kids to get the fuck out.

get as much proof for the judge to see during the divorse. Make sure you dont get fucked any more than you have already.

>It's over. Just waiting for the kids to get the fuck out.
Totally understand, I hope you get some peace user. You're a good man and it wasn't your fault. That whore never deserved you.

correct, my kid is the only reason I haven't an-heroed yet, and it's worth it living with a braindead latina as long as I don't have to fight the custody

asians are hot

Attached: menonlywantonething.webm (720x720, 620.52K)

>living with a braindead latina
Oh God why oh why did you fuck a Latina?

Agreed
>that webm

Attached: 1631151537078m.jpg (1024x768, 140.22K)

she's super hot bro, and I'm latino too haha the part that bothers me is the braindead

>I'm latino too haha
Then you should know better! Nice double dubs too. Of course she's braindead. Hot women don't need to be smart.

My happiest memory of my gf is when we went on a date picking blackberries then went back to my place where she showed me how to make a pie and blackberry jam. True tradwife shit

You've made me tear up in jealousy, good for you user

I can't help it bro, the pee pee knows what he likes

MARRY HER MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Do you two at least have a good sex life?

True heart boner right here

A few months ago I found nudes of my current girlfriend on a regional thread. Most likely posted by her scumbag coke dealer ex.

Made me quite mad but also a bit horny.

Still haven’t told her lol

Pic of the day :)

Attached: 7D1E6A48-C996-4E00-ACFB-230A47E62767.jpg (591x1280, 203.32K)

She's a super submissive slut, we have amazing sex pretty often, but I'm not 100% sure she's been faithful all along
Being a father is still far better than segggs

HNNNGGGG THAT TRAD FARM GIRL OUTFIT
I hope she gives you nasty sex and trad love user

>people don't even bother to change the filename anymore

>Still haven’t told her lol
Probably shouldn't tbh

>I hope she gives you nasty sex and trad love user
Not him but I'm blessed to have a wife like that. Penis is happy and heart is happy.

>Being a father is still far better than segggs
Really?

That’s the goal user

Lmao yea I most likely won’t. Part of me suspects that when they dated he told her she shared her nudes and she let him. She was much different and way more of a slut when she dated him.