Christianity hate thread

christianity hate thread

Attached: 1653510282610.jpg (1024x791, 129.54K)

Attached: 1448451072883.jpg (423x429, 36.41K)

Attached: nigger religion.jpg (1145x654, 53.35K)

Attached: 1639442195111.jpg (1080x809, 143K)

I don't hate Christianity. I hate organized religion.

Attached: bdduix5hlc351.jpg (828x835, 67.61K)

I don't hate Christians. I actually feel sorry for them because they don't even realize that they're only participating in a religion that was only extended from Roman, Greek, and Egyptian polytheism mixed with Jewish mythology. Jesus is pretty much derived and inspired by a composite of different cultural pagan gods such as Osiris, Horus, Dionysus, and Sol.

Attached: 1200px-Arte_romana,_disco_col_sole_invitto,_2_secolo.jpg (1200x1165, 332.43K)

I don't want to look down on Christians, but I can't help it. In my religion, only slaves kneel.

Attached: 00d1b424d5aef78fb5916e8235074855.jpg (960x924, 193.27K)

Attached: 1620620948228.png (985x897, 827.73K)

Attached: jesus.jpg (1048x1324, 531.81K)

Most of this is somewhat true, but most of what is and has been perceived as "Christianity" wasn't even the philosophy that the historical Yeshua Ben-Joseph even taught to his followers. If he time traveled to our time and saw 'Christianity' he would regard it as Paganism. Another thing is that he wasn't crucified (his twin brother T'oma was, and the cross wasn't even a symbol of his group. It was a fish's head.

Attached: lost tomb jesus.jpg (967x656, 136.49K)

Reminder that attacking Christians is not attacking Christianity. Further, attacking any aspect of Christianity not infallibly defined by the Magisterium (that is to say, doctrines and dogmas established by the collective agreement of the successors of the apostles in communion with the successor of Peter) is not an attack on Christianity.

Attached: 842E7529-CF99-4B86-8D03-BA6A4BB2A344.jpg (400x908, 107.14K)

His twin brother was named ‘twin’?

Yeah I think you’ve been deceived there buddy.

Attached: vagina fish.jpg (500x500, 22.77K)

It depends on the attack. It’s possible to criticise both at once.

Give me an example of attacking Christianity that doesn't meet the criteria above.

Yes, it should be a hint that it was a twin brother that was crucified and creating the illusion of a resurrection later on. This is discussed in the lost gospel of Thomas.

Actually the whole “died and was reborn” story predates jesus christ by several thousand years. It likely even predates written history.

I’m willing to bet Jesus himself wasn’t too special. Somebody more knowledgeable than him, who knew him, just manipulated his story for their benefit.

“Anyone who believes in Christianity is a retarded moron.”

If you call the belief system dumb anyone who believes it is dumb by association.

No, it suggests whoever invented that conspiracy theory was too lady to give their fanfic character an actual name.

I mean, they are a bit dumb if they actually believe Christianity to be correct. The bible has too many contradictions and flat out lies to be believable.

If they believe the book comes direct from God and everything is true, absolutely.

I don’t have an issue with most Christians though, but it is possible to attack both.

But fuck the churches.

Oh, I thought that when you guys were talking about attacking Christianity, you were going to be doing it on a rational basis rather than just expressing opinions with no intention of justifying them.

Yes, I agree. The idea of a literal "resurrection' is obviously mythological and was already well known of pre-existing religions even at that time, but they still had the tools of creating the illusion. Just the whole idea of a twin brother sacrificing himself so his brother and sister-in-law (Mary Magdalene) could flee Jerusalem to South France later makes sense. Supposedly there was documentation that would reveal all of this and also where Jesus' and Magdalene's body were actually buried located by a French priest in the 1890s that used it to bribe the Catholic church until he was mysteriously killed. I'm not even a huge conspiracy theorist, but it's the one conspiracy I value considering all the shady shit the Catholic church has done for 2000 years and the fact that they're basically Roman descendants.

No, T'oam is "Thomas" in Hebrew that means 'twin' hinting that he would be Jesus' twin.

Who are ‘you guys’? I’m one guy, I didn’t start the thread or choose the topic.

What exactly do you need justification for? Organised religion is about control, not worship. Normally that wouldn’t bother me, but thanks to their privileged position in the western world they do awful shit constantly.

Like no?

“This name derives from the Aramaic “tūmā”, (Hebrew: te'oma), (Ancient Greek: Thōmâs “θωμᾶσ”), meaning “twin, double, (astrology) Gemini”. In fact is not in origin a given name but an epithet of a New Testament figure.”

It isn’t even a name.