Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?

Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?

How many more shootings and innocent people have to die before you all wake up?

Attached: America.jpg (1079x1041, 541.45K)

Attached: whos behind that post.jpg (800x764, 16.64K)

Cope seethe dilate third worlder

Attached: 1653519825907m.jpg (1024x576, 97.02K)

OP you still support sending $40 billion to ukraine right?

Attached: not trudeau 2.jpg (959x959, 416.07K)

Guns are obviously not the problem for the burgers. They had guns and lax gun control in the fifties too, but no school shootings.

So youre really smart, I can tell.
Banning guns will stop psycho fucks from murdering people right?

>americans
>learning

Attached: Icarus.webm (360x540, 1.78M)

Agreed. As an American I get sick of hearing about all of these mass shootings on the news, especially when they’re preventable. Guns are dangerous, therefore there needs to be rules and regulations regarding gun ownership, and use. Shit like this doesn’t happen in other countries.

>How many more shootings and innocent people have to die before you all wake up?
all of them
fuck off

This

Dear Eurofag,

We've had Freedom because we've had guns. YOU have freedom because WE had Freedom and Sent our sons to die for you in WWII and Won that freedom for you. Since we are still free, we enable you to be too.

Now go Fuck off and enjoy what we gave you.

There are rules and regulations. What rule or regulation would have prevented it?

Based and freedom pilled

>How many more shootings and innocent people have to die before you all wake up?
All of them.

Attached: 1645000573535.jpg (890x555, 122.28K)

Far less population too , you stupid nigger

I am from mexico and i honestly wish we had the same freedom to buy guns as americans have.
Here only gangs and cartels have guns, innocent hardworking people can barely afford a small pistol and with several restrictions. And even if you have one you might even go to jail for shooting a MF that broke into your house at night to rob you, kill you and even rape any young women that live inside the house.

If americans give up their guns they give up their freedom, quite literally.

Attached: 1653515346215.jpg (1024x920, 147.73K)

This. I dont care how many children die. Guns are a human right. They cannot take that away from us

Only Americans think this. Like all of Europe attribute most of the victories in the war to the British, and to Russia. The US is regarded as a mongoloid who came riding in on a donkey at the end of the war screaming they won it.

Uh-huh, but if you know basic math skills, the proportional amount would be at least a couple of dozen. Which is absent.

Lol Europe would have crumbled if we didn't supply them arms and ammunition during the initial stages of the war. We literally carried your sorry asses until we had to come in and finish the job ourselves. And then we bailed your broke ass countries out by lending you obscene amounts of money to rebuild.

You exist because we allow you to. Don't ever forget that