Is everyone on pic related a complete charlatan clown...

is everyone on pic related a complete charlatan clown, why do they speak like fake people why do they suck so bad yet act smug and smart

i thought people who are into tech are mostly autistic people yet you get these bro type of retards

Attached: ihavemommyissues_news.png (400x400, 43.66K)

You are too immature and mentally ill to ever understand them, or fit in. You belong here. This is your hole.

yeah i m so immature that i don't suck steve jobs cummy dick and treat every guy with a stupid idea like the second coming of christ, i m so immature that i don't act through this facade of fake sophistication so people on the internet would like me, i m so immature

you unironically are

It's nice that you understand

They're mostly ESL poojeets, that's why.

It was good ten years ago. Now tech is overloaded with shitters and professional javascripters so its just reddit with a higher vocabulary now

>yeah i m so immature that i don't suck cummy dick and—
yeah...

kys turd

OP, you're a fag. HackerNews is full of NPC drones programmed with delusions of competence.

>can't spell "I'm" to save his life
>types things like "cummy dick"
>can't find your shift key
Yes, you are immature. You type like a mentally ill man with the arrested mental development of an abused child.

Indie Hackers, dev.to and product hunt might be better for you if you have time to filter out spam

github is a goldmine if you have a specific project in mind

Google News is unironically useful when you need to find something niche. For example I was tracking leaks about Intel's Arc for many months.

I also like The register and as a kid I read computer magazines which now have websites where someone could read something useful (though it can be full of shilled products) for free

nice bait fag

i lurk HN a few times a week for almost a decade now and i've never felt any "bro" behavior from the comments section. most of the time it's high signal to noise ratio unlike reddit where everyone needs to make get in their "jokes". only bad thing i see is shills jumping in to plug their shit. i only read front page shit and i hardly dive deep into nested comments though.

>is everyone on pic related a complete charlatan clown
>why do they speak like fake people
>why do they suck so bad yet act smug and smart
Because there's no avatars, images, or exotic language
In Any Forums you can use those to get an idea of the statement's person
In HackerNews you immediately assume a smug type

>orange reddit

Fast becoming as terrible as Linkedin, given its demographic. Very few industry and hobbyist insider forums and aggregators to turn to.

test

I lurk HN hard, then when someone reveals their power level I back them up at every opportunity to make the onions men seethe.

[flagged]

it's just reddit with different branding

it's like the first five years of reddit but without the humor and not as interesting

Do you not work in the industry. It looks exactly like most company's internal forums, chat room and mailing lists.

Facebook is a goldmine