Can b please cyber bully me for my shitty autistic music so I can move on with my life??

Can b please cyber bully me for my shitty autistic music so I can move on with my life??

Story

>be me
>make music
>make 16 albums
>rock / punk I guess
>guitarded
>have a lot of problems in life
>depression, rejection, schizophrenia, autism, addiction
>no drive for anything but music
>buy reddit ads for 3 years
>spend almost $20,000 on ads
>get 10k comments telling me I suck
>dead end
>try Any Forums ads
>amazing reach
>500k ppl a day see my ad
>over 60 million total times it’s been shown over a year
>goal is to go viral and escape shitty boring life

This has been going on for almost 4 years. I wanna move on with my life I wanna escape the endless cycle of buying ads and annoying ppl who don’t care I care too much about music to do anything else. All I want is to be cyberbullied into being a meme so my music can sustain itself.

Help.

Attached: 7DE08813-A30E-4712-89AF-1602CBDAD68A.jpg (240x240, 23.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/bcmuy9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many times my ad is displayed a day

Attached: D38EAAA8-C0E0-4460-9125-0AC77194C68E.jpg (750x633, 39.54K)

Your musics help me to cure my depression they are pretty good

How many times my ad has been displayed all time

Attached: 8E8CFB19-D4A8-485F-BB16-4442D0C78D88.jpg (750x670, 40.64K)

I’m not tryna be bad I’m trying my best to make good music or at least the music I want. Just a lot of people seem to think it sucks. My reddit ad has almost 10k comments over 3 years n it’s all pretty negative

Thanks tho

Your music is shit. But your ad made me check it.

I'll never pay for. But I'd still be your friend.

Here's some advice. Join a fucking shitty band, stop thinking you can do this solo. I hate your ads, I think you look awful and your name makes me want to vomit.
That being said, I respect you enough to tell you to reinvent yourself in a way that actually looks good.

Don’t want any money for it I spend all my money to entertain ppl for free I can’t always afford these ads. Thx for checking it out the music and marketing are almost 2 totally different entities at this point but I care about both

Just wanna be myself and make the music I want. Not everyone connects to it that’s fine with me it’s outsider it’s not for everybody. I love what I do.

Go to guitar center
Look at poster board
Go to locals
Stop calling yourself imbred. Sounds like inbred.

who are you ive never an ad

I live in the middle of nowhere in a small town in Australia with no music scene I used to live in the city and play live gigs but that’s a dead end. There were people older than my dad there still tryna get somewhere. I believe the internet has more reach and potential.

It only shows up on mobile

Attached: C20E95AB-6823-4B67-B61F-9CF31BABFEBC.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

Holy shit thats terrible

I guess the only hope he has now is to become like daniel johnston

I’m schizophrenic too so Daniel Johnston is a hero to me. It’s definitely outsider music.

nigger has zero rhythm

As you said it yourself, we don't care. I've never clicked a Any Forums ad, and I never will.

he drowned himself in trash and mountaindew never saw a penny and only really took off after his death gg OP see you on the other side

Alright, fuck it I'll check your music out

its laughably bad

I play along to drum machines I can’t play drums. But the computer drums are set to a grid by default so I don’t think it’s out of time.
Most people don’t care I’m tryna reach the people that do. And for them to find me I need to be successful to not get drowned out by the noise otherwise the ppl who might connect to it have no way of knowing I exist. Sorry to bother ppl who don’t care.
Story of an artist is a great song I should write a song called story of an autist

What tracks do u feel the best about

I’m a successful YouTuber so I have a good understanding of getting views, ads, all that bullshit. What exactly is it that you want? What does going “viral” mean for you?

Nah the drums are fine its you bruh youre so out of time when you play any string instrument

Album 16 gold is a greatest shits compilation any song from that album I guess

Your vocals are awful but your guitar is pretty good, you're not a bad songwriter, get a decent singer and your music will be better, keep on improving your guitar and you can make it from!!!

Attached: output-onlinepngtools4.png (600x400, 15.9K)

string buzz, wrong notes being played, out of tune strings, this shit is so terrible

*You can make it fren (mobile fucking sucks I hate autocorrect, it fucks up my big fingers.)

Idk just to create a sustainable audience so I can do what I love without having to bother people who don’t care and buy ads. I wanna be a successful musician but I wanna see where the rabbit hole leads me If I keep going. There’s a million examples of stories going viral like that gorilla glue in hair girl. I wanna go viral to obtain a sustainable career doing what I love. Like I said these ads get shown to 500k ppl a day.

I’m not a drummer but I disagree on it being out of time. I quantise all my guitar tracks. My song structure I usually use is ABABCB verse chorus verse chorus solo chorus.

get on streaming platforms nerd its like 15 bucks a year and kicks you back money

B-Leaguer on all platforms

I'm a music teacher you are extremely out of time

I am thru distrokid I have 16 albums on Apple Music and Spotify. They’re down for maintenance now except for 2 but they’ll be back soon. I spend more than I make I spent 20k over 4 years and made $200 from streaming but I don’t do this for profit I do it to make art

Honestly I think your singing is just not good enough. There may not be much you can do about it.

this shit aint art lul

Depression is 140bpm

16 bar verse
8 bar chorus

I’m not a drummer so maybe ur right I don’t know everything about rhythm but I feel my guitar fits with the drum machine track

instead of spending 20k on ad money
spend money on professional singing and guitar lessons
record songs that don't sound like complete crap
>profit

it has nothing to do with bpm or song structure my g, you are not in sync while playing. you can quantize the begining to line up as much as you want but what you are physcially playing is not in time or on beat with the backing track

I know I’m not Adele or Pavarotti or whatever Imnot tryna be. I’m a songwriter first and a singer out of necessity. I don’t want to get another vocalist bc the songs and lyrics are personal to me and I wanna be a solo act

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to buy music lessons instead of ads I’d be able to buy enough music lessons to be Mozart. I just wanna express myself how I want
I think it is in sync but maybe others would disagree. It sounds how I want it to rhythmically and I think my riffs fit the bars they’re meant to. But maybe I’m wrong

Reddit ad (8800+ comments been going for 3+ years and shown in over 50 countries a day)

reddit.com/bcmuy9/

It’s a long ass read If u wanna see how bad I am at taking advice

Yeah but you have to accept you have limitations just like everyone else in this world and if you want to do things a certain way despite your limitations, you will limit your capacity and quality or reach of output.

Dave Grohl can play guitar, and sing, and drum very well. Most people cannot do all things simultaneously.

There are loads of musicians who have depended on getting a singer because although they could write and play, they couldn't sing, or vice versa.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to do it all your way, but if you do it all your way you have to understand that people are not judging you with forgiveness in mind. They are judging your guitar playing against the best guitarists. They are judging your singing against the best singers. They are judging your drumming against the best drummers.

And if you are not the best in all those domains you will not give them a good reason to listen to you over someone else.

Not to mention, most of pop music is just about good looks. Do you think Nirvana would have been as popular if Kurt didn't look like a pro male model?

Why do you think most 40+ year old male songwriters who write hits give the music to 20 year old hot pop stars to sing and promote?

Music is a factory nowadays most commonly and if you want to compete you need to be the best at everything, or find one part to play in the machine, or accept you're not going to go where you want to.

Seek God. He will help you learn, grow, improve, and get through this. All it takes is a little bit of reading and spending time telling Him how you are feeling. The way I learned to do it is by talking to Him as a friend that I trust and confide in. It can't hurt to try. May God bless you.

Attached: BAB8649A-36A6-44DC-8C68-169A1B858171.jpg (1242x931, 791.84K)

Eh, i dont hate it.
Sounds like a niche kinda music

I think originality is more important than being the best or perfect. I think my story and music are interesting I never claimed to be Mozart. People have built careers off of less than what I do look at the kardashians. I made 16 albums they kinda sound similar bc they follows formula but that’s all I wanna do. Not tryna be the best just tryna do my personal best

And like I said the music and marketing are almost totally seperate at this point but I love both

>just want to create a sustainable audience
> There’s a million examples of stories going viral like that gorilla glue in hair girl
This is why I asked what viral meant to you because it is my job to make things go “viral” in a sense. I’ve had at least 50 videos reach over 10M views, all types of videos but they all have the same one thing in common: Just because they go “viral” doesn’t mean they just always gain views from there onwards. All videos slow down, anything popular eventually slows down, anything that goes “viral”, no matter what it is, eventually slows down. Nobody’s talking about the gorilla glue girl anymore & advertising to 500k people a day doesn’t mean much at all unless the product is decent. I recently had a video reach 20M views and at the end of the vid I had merchandise advertised, I probably sold less than 50 shirts. I’m not sure what you’re doing besides buying ads and crossing your fingers but my suggestion to you would be that if this doesn’t seem to be working, perhaps put the advertising on pause and use the money instead for things like production quality. Figure out a different approach. Improve the game plan. Take inspiration from others etc. I haven’t heard your music but maybe that’s only partially the issue.