Jimmy Carter is the best President Ever!

Jimmy Carter is the best President Ever!

Attached: Jimmy Carter.jpg (500x494, 50.75K)

Oh, the LULZ at OP's post.

No but he IS the best ex president ever

This cunt let khomeini destroy Iran which caused the literal start of the fall of the middle east.

911 wouldn't have occurred if it wasn't for his indifference

Well he's certainly not the worst president anymore.
I doubt no one will ever be worse than potato Joe.

The guy was a wishy-washy, weak, wet rag. He let the Iran Hostage Crisis go on WAY TOO LONG. Shit was so fucked-up by 1979 I remember, that Reagan actually came in a year later and was able to jump-start the American economy again a few years later.

How the fuck would you know anything about it.

It's amusing that you think this was a mistake.
Holy shit. You high??

Wrong. He's not Dubya.

Attached: bush-2.jpg (2700x2187, 1.8M)

Because I'm 58, ballsac.

I stand duly corrected.
t. Ballsack
Sick of zoomers spouting horseshit.
I'm 46.
Why do you hate Carter?

Drug addict and suicide statistic Kurt Cobain once said he would have voted for him, along with voicing support for former California gov. Jerry Brown - that should tell you all you need to know.

Arguable.
Jimmy Carter was a bad president, but the fact that he was a president allowed him to do cool shit outside of being president, like with humanitarian aid and literally removing a disease from the planet. He is a great person, probably the best natured president.
He is still referred to with the honorific of President.
Though a bad President. Jimmy Carter is the Best President.

Yes drug addicted neurotic musician artist types are a wonderful metric for all sorts of shit. Like the shit you are presently suffocating on, as you seem to have your head jammed way way way too far up your own ass. I'd back it out a little were I you.

He did better after his presidency than actually being president

saw an interview once where JC talked about hanging out with the Allman Brothers while they jammed and downed bottles of Jack Daniels. JC didn't imbibe but the fact that he was telling this as a good memory made me like the guy.

Before too.

He was supposedly a cold grumpy fucker to his white house staff.
But he seemed personable, and articulate on the PR side. He was also reported to have been seen crying at his desk, after his 1st few meetings as president. No explanation was ever provided.

Attached: Bump2.jpg (2272x1704, 1.63M)

You all suck.

Attached: Bump.jpg (500x376, 36.94K)

Carter was a "process" President. He was more concerned with the actual process to get things done than actually executing the plan. He was known for sitting around the big table with his advisors and staff and mull around for days how to do something, than actually getting up and getting it done. He was "Mr. Nice Guy". You can't be nice and be a president. All good leaders have to be a bit of a prick to get things done. You don't want Mahatma Gahndi as your president.

Humble carpenter and peanut farmer.