How could you convince a school shooting victims parent to cool it with the gun grabbing?

how could you convince a school shooting victims parent to cool it with the gun grabbing?

Attached: 6C3BD088-B847-4138-A74C-610BBB67B6E9.jpg (828x491, 228.88K)

>stop sale
>grabbing
are all chuds this illiterate?

These same people want to defund police. How do they plan to enforce their totalitarianism?

I hate ammosexuals and gun grabbers about equally, they're both incredibly retarded. Amerifats in general have completely lost the plot.

You can't. Why would you? the parents of the victims and parents of the shooter all just lost their kids. Your ability to carry assault rifles matters way way way way way WAY less then the lives of their children. Human life matters far more then your need to have a gun library or be a badass. It just does. Sorry man. Besides the word of law and spirit of the amendment has nothing to do with absolute gun freedom or the right to own any and all forms of guns or no gun regulations. Thats all made up in the right wing echochamber. If tighter gun control means saving tens of thousands of children in schools. Any person who gives a shit about their fellow Americans and their childrens safety should and absolutely will side with and understand that.

You having an ar-15 with hollow point or ap bullets OR Joe and Lisa's kids and all her little kid friends get to be safe from shootings and killings.

Hmm thats a fucking hard question... I love how you guys literally had to create conspiracy theories and outright delusions from thin air just to try to hold onto your insecure need to own big guns and have anything you want in regards to guns.

As a reasonable Amerifat, I can't deny this

actually my gun matters more to me than life itself.

Attached: 10.-Mossberg-Retrograde-590A1-Left-1024x566.jpg (1024x566, 268.87K)

It's the burden of a free society. As long as the citizenry is allowed to make their own decisions, there will always be people who make the bad/hurtful decisions. Some of those decisions will only hurt themselves - alcoholism, smoking, not eating a proper diet. Other decisions will hurt other people - shootings, stabbings, robbing, driving too fast, etc.
Which society do you want to live in? One where you can make decisions for yourself but unfortunately have scumbags who will make hurtful decisions? Or one where you have to do what you are told all the time and can have no individuality, can't get tattoos, can't drink, can't smoke pot, can't travel as you wish, can't speak ill of those in charge, but you never have to worry about violence because no one (other than the select privileged) have the means to do as they wish?

shoot yourself in the head and make the world a better place, free from your insane conspiracies and selective reasoning

Attached: m9i09l0gm5t71.jpg (750x986, 114.66K)

"assault rifles" is a made up term to stir up the weak minded masses.

Also, there are tens of thousands of gun laws already on the books. Short of confiscation of all guns, nothing will stop people from shooting people. And, when you give up your guns, you have an authoritarian government which will beat you into submission if you don't comply with useless covid mandates.

How did the Founding Father's define "well regulated?"

Glad to know being a moron hasn't become illegal

Prolly best to threaten to shoot anyone who tries to take away your guns.

>define "well regulated?"

Attached: Washington_Crossing_the_Delaware_by_Emanuel_Leutze,_MMA-NYC,_1851.jpg (2560x1640, 669.16K)

>assault weapons are already illegal

Instead of answering my question with a direct answer you posted a picture of the painting of Washington with his ARMY?

"assault weapon" is the made up term, numbnuts - assault rifles are an actual thing.

doesn't really matter though, since semi-auto is the real killer even on the battlefield

Yeah, its a bullshit term. No country sends its front line troops into battle with AR15's and other semi-automatic only weapons.

The left calls them assault weapons because they are scary looking.

All able-bodied men between sixteen and sixty were required to keep a musket, bullets and powder ready to repel an attack by the French or Indians. The militia was a kind of standing home army that met on training days to stay acquainted with handling guns and performing military maneuvers.

we just tell our soldiers to keep theirs in semi-auto mode - honestly we could switch them out for AR-15s, and little would change.

Even suppressive fire is better performed with aimed semi-auto.

Notice how it mentions nothing about the militia being regulated by the government.

2A should be repealed and I'm not even a gun grabber. This is a different age, and we shouldn't be tying ourselves in knots and pretending that nuclear arms aren't, well, arms just so that Bezos doesn't get ICBMs.

Wait. So what you are saying is that citizens owned and kept their own weapons? They didn't have to register them somewhere or keep them at a military station????

>semi-auto mode
Right. They are automatic weapons.

Repeal it and give all your freedom to the government, comrade!

> Right. They are automatic weapons.
nobody with any brains uses them on full-auto, and that's the only difference between assault rifles and "assault weapons" - as usual this topic is yet another thing that both ammosexuals and gun grabbers are both retarded about

> Repeal it and give all your freedom to the government, comrade!
this is the sort of insanity that ammosexuals really believe, despite every other western country being quite free, without our dumbass stance on guns