Why do you feel sad for the kids that died in TX? You don't know them or their families...

Why do you feel sad for the kids that died in TX? You don't know them or their families. People die every day around the world from horrible events. Is it because you are scared or do you generally feel legit sadness because of their deaths?

Attached: 1651107902758.jpg (640x521, 38.21K)

You can’t imagine why people would be upset about children dying? Can’t help you then.

Sad? I'm not even capable of that emotion anymore.
I just see it as another reason to hate and bully trannies.

Attached: baste.jpg (616x462, 40.99K)

If they knew them, sure. Most don't know these children, however. So why would one be sad?

why would I give a shit about the staged victims of a false flag orchestrated by the CIA to be amplified by Operation Mockingbird for their own Hegelian purposes.
as Terry said
kill those fucking glowniggers
run them the fuck over with your car.
kill every fucking glownigger that exists

>Why do you feel sad for the kids that died in TX?
I don't.

ban schools and you won't have anymore school shootings
and the kids will be happy too
>no we can't do that public school is where all the pedophiles are

I'm only sad for some of the kids and families. The gun loving republican retards kids got what they deserved.

You will never have your own children being recluded on that basement you live. So you don't know why we feel sorry whenever some Any Forumstard blows up innocent lives.

because kids being slaughtered is sad? you should be go get mentally evaluated

found the autistic edgelord teenager.

Not sad, don’t care, this shit happens everyday in America… how many times can you cry tragedy and then not do anything about it. Fuck kids, fuck America.

Attached: AFC677A4-7F4A-463C-891A-FEF43A9F9E6E.jpg (830x1024, 118.76K)

>So you don't know why we feel sorry whenever some libtard blows up innocent lives.
Fixed that for ya, faggot.

I'm older than you, sonny. If I was being an edgelord I would have said I delighted at their heads popping and their families crying. I am not delighted, nor am I sad. I feel completely neutral about the whole thing.

>I'm older than you, sonny
no you're not. and even if you're not a teen you're clearly stunted.

I think everyone showing overt signs of sadness do so as an attention gathering move OR it's because the event makes them frightened at the prospect of life being out of their control. I don't understand how someone can be sad that someone they didn't know died.

I don't. I never give a shit about anyone involved in these 'tragedies'. I only feel things if people close to me are involved.
That said I care in a more logical, less emotional way. It's appalling burgers simply accept and allow things like this to happen.

why aren't we at war with guns? crimes would never happen if it weren't for the guns

OP you obviously know what empathy is the kids are gone but I feel for the parents and the siblings of the deceased

Never understood why a lot of people felt upset over tragedies that they had no ties to. They didn't know anyone or really see any of it go down. If I saw them die maybe I'd feel something but hearing about them dying just isn't making me feel anything.

>Why do you feel sad for the kids that died in TX?
life expectancy is short in the cartel ghetto

If you exist to just hate tranny's then I think you must be a fag deep down who project's their own self hatred on people who's cock you really just want to suck

I really feel sad. I mean, people die every day, but if I see or read about them I get sad, too. It's shitty. But, I think there are better solutions than taking away freedoms. More armed teachers is good. I used to think it was dangerous, but honestly? The more I thought about it, the better it sounded. Especially if multiple teachers are armed. If a teacher does some how flip out, the other teachers are there to handle it. It's better.

A thing called empathy

I know what it is, but I don't understand why anyone would feel it for someone they don't know. I don't feel it for people I do know a lot of the time. I get that what they're going through is sad and wouldn't wish it on them, but I don't inherently get sad.

i dont

Maybe because we have empathy for those who lost their children? Empathy for those who lost their lives too soon? Any normal person would feel sad after hearing such awful news. Quit trying to be edgy.

But I do, OP. That's why I'm fervently lifting them up in prayer!

Attached: cruz face.jpg (679x348, 34.43K)

I felt more anger than anything. Mostly I'm angry that in an open carry state they managed to let this occur. To ensure that I'm prepared for this sort of event in my own community, unlike those unfortunate fuckers, I went out and bought myself some level IV plates from TREX Arms, and a SIG MCX.

it was only 20 people

>TREX Arms
Imagine buying weaponry from the mormons or amish or whatever the fuck they are

It's become routine at this point. Maybe back in the day during Columbine I was very young so I wasn't really looking at it through adult eyes, but it was a huge deal. Could be constant exposure to it or could be that I was younger, but all three of these shooting I saw the news shrugged and just scrolled past. Seems like it's just a fact of life now

>I'm so unaffected by this shooting
>I better make and bump an entire thread about it discussing my not-feelings in great depth
wew lad

Fuck their ideologies, they have decent gear, nigga.

ITT: Sociopaths unite

They are children user. Could you imagine dropping your little one off at school and saying I'll pick you up later not knowing that would be the last time your gonna see them?

I Mean, I know most of you guys are just trolling on here but nobody is that heartless

>t. samefag