Turning Red was a great movie, what did Any Forums think about it?

Turning Red was a great movie, what did Any Forums think about it?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x316, 20.73K)

I don't watch kid's movies because I'm not a soyfag

>thinks that watching kids movies makes him a soyfag

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (200x200, 6.1K)

THEY HIT THE FUCKING PENTAGON

only right answer

didn't see it yet but I eventually plan to

I didn't think much of it. My kids watched maybe the first half before they got bored with it. I'm not really sure why it was such a hot button issue when it came out.

because of periods, like if it's that big of a deal. It should be normalized.
nice

Hah. Like a period.

Attached: ACD400B7-967B-4D4C-95E6-A5E4D619BB01.jpg (480x360, 26.24K)

But why get so butthurt about it? People were really pissed. Girls have periods. It's pretty gross, but it's not like they're doing it out of spite. I have so few fucks. I'd hate to waste one on a kids movie.

/thread

first time Pixar gets a little risky with their film, I love it

Canada finally has representation in mainstream media outside of exporting all their shitty musicians to America...and its a movie made by an American film studio for pedophiles...

TURN THE TV ON

I haven’t seen it but I have been wanting to

Is that another bullshit feelings movie? Whatever happend to the strong silent type. Gary cooper

Attached: images.jpg (200x251, 8.65K)

Is that even "risky" though? It kinda seems like one of those hokey films they used to make is watch in middle school right before we got to the sex ed chapters.

You didnt miss anything other than the usual in kids movies these days. A crew of rejects one shouldnt emulate, parental defiance, a focus on the ass, and when magic is involved embracing or using it being part of the solution to your biggest life problems.

>hits puberty
>becomes furry
many such cases

it kind of does though

I feel like pixar just wanted to animate a furrygirl movie and wanted to find an excuse

if that's all you watch then maybe but nothing wrong with watching some pixar/disney stuff