I think I’ve doing pretty good, but could use more feedback. What do you think about French food?

I think I’ve doing pretty good, but could use more feedback. What do you think about French food?

from earlier. should i say this

Attached: 6D6580A1-1E26-4AF4-94A1-3E71335B4499.jpg (640x997, 107.78K)

*I’m

Way overrated unless we are talking about pastries, those cannot be overrated. Although even French people I met who have lived in the US say they miss a good donut.
t: wife is French and I lived there for 5 years

I mean it's good but once you take away the presentation it's only a little better than other countries' food. A common argument is the French charcuterie far surpasses every other country.... I try and say well look at this and that we always buy from Cora. Oh no that doesn't count it's only charcuterie from a boucheur in Ardeche...

use wink emoji

send that bitch a smiley face. bitches love smiley faces

this. send solo wink emoji now or u r faggot

Nigga you couldn’t even get three words in on your post without fucking up.

Tell her you love le bœuf bourguignon ou une petite raclette entre potes, un bon coq au vin ou du gras double en famille. Et pourquoi pas une once de folie avec des tripes à la mode de caen.

now what

Attached: 4CF7259F-5DA6-48FE-9A56-5F3B2776F260.jpg (640x882, 207.58K)

so, my place tonight, 7pm is good with you? I really am looking foward your feedback.

>And now you learn to cook some french dish stat.

>now what?

Attached: destiny.gif (400x268, 1.08M)

Rosette de lyon is the most delicious thing ever even the cheap supermarket brands are fucking godly

ask her what her favorite foods are

Attached: 8CA3D3EC-FB29-420D-B7C6-662E23079D82.jpg (640x1024, 294.11K)

OP you are lucky she sounds so into you, because goddamn are you a faggot

good luck

tell her you favorite french thing you made so far, and why you liked it (new flavors/you learned a new technique/etc)

i think she’s sarcastic

Any updates?

Attached: E625F0CA-770E-4892-B1D7-A28728360C63.jpg (640x993, 267.72K)

> I might not be able to beat your grandma's cooking, but I'll dick you better than grandpa did.

Lmao

>well ive got a big black chocolate dick you can suck on, sarah. how's that sound?

>how bout I bake some French pastries and bring them on our date this Saturday and you can tell me how they are?

Or
>well I’ve really been working on my French kissing

Ok that’s kinda lame but I am kinda lame

>

>oh yea well pardon my FRENCH but the new sonic 2 movie sucked fucking balls, so im not fuckin you if you liked it

what a faggot. you're gonna stay virgin if you don't follow 's advice