Android custom recovery/rom

How would one (correctly) compile and install a custom recovery and rom for their (samsung xcover pro bought just for this purpose) phone without having to interact with/trust information provided by indians and arabs?
Is the whole android scene dominated by brown people? I don't trust their software to run on my phone without issues, I'd prefer to only have to trust white people.
Not bait I'm completely serious

Attached: 20220505_01-08-58.png (531x541, 166.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lineageos.org/build_guides
forum.xda-developers.com/tags/xcover-pro/
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRJ9-cX1yE1koZ39Si6Wtd-PWndredMTs
xda-developers.com/dsu-sideloader-boot-custom-android-gsi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bought some garbage that isn't supported by lineage

You were the Indian all along, faggot

You download the source and compile it.

it has the perfect hardware retard, otherwise I'd have gone with some faggot cheap oppo phone, I made the thread to ask for non-poo resources to compile everything I need by myself

it can't be as easy as that, there's the whole thing with having to make a device tree (first example that came to mind) plus what source should I use (difference between omni and lineage etc)

also it would be my first time doing big stuff like this so I'd be grateful if you could provide some tutorial on how to do it

Even a nigger would be able to search information, if you can't even do that, its over.
wiki.lineageos.org/build_guides

Android custom rom increases attack surface and its gonna be shit for security.

Only if you root and keep the bootloader unlocked.

I don't wanna be stuck with samsung bloat tho, I'd prefer having less security if it means getting rid of the samsung shit

thanks for the spoonfeeding, also how do I find out what guide best matches my phone?

Are you retarded? You open the guide for your phone. Check the phone codename and open the guide for it.

what if there's no guide for my phone nigger
also I'm asking retarded questions because I'm afraid to brick my phone

What is your phone?

samsung xcover pro, I love the extra buttons and removable battery (and headphone jack) even if the screen isn't the best

No one use this niche phone.
You may lurk through pajeet forums
forum.xda-developers.com/tags/xcover-pro/

If you're unlucky and pajeets haven't ported nothing to your device you'll have to learn and port yourself.
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRJ9-cX1yE1koZ39Si6Wtd-PWndredMTs

Device tree should be included in the vendor kernel sources. But you can just reuse the kernel and device tree as is if you want.
If you're lazy just get a GSI (generic system image) and flash that. These work on any phone. Most ROMs have a GSI version.

yeah that's the point of the thread, I'm fine with doing it myself I just don't wanna have to trust poos

guide on how to do that? (please and thank you)

Start here: xda-developers.com/dsu-sideloader-boot-custom-android-gsi/

Anya.

my wife's step-daughter