Guns. Are. Not. The. Problem

Guns. Are. Not. The. Problem.

Attached: epic16-xm556.jpg (684x384, 170.27K)

Ah, so you support universal healthcare with mental health support for people, yes, OP?

And guns may not be the problem, but they are the easily-accessed course of action for those people with mental health problems.

they're easily accessible to anyone who wants one.

Niggers and Jews are the problem.

i'm still not sold on univ healthcare

That's because your a fucking idiot

Attached: 1652933179472.gif (263x200, 1.35M)

The US has the greatest healthcare system in the world. Free healthcare is low quality healthcare.

You're actually right. I've traveled extensively, and I can tell you, socialized medicine is low-tier.

I think semi-autos should be way harder to obtain. Especially for a teen/early-20's person who hasn't had much of a chance to have obvious problems with the law or their mental health. The types of mental evaluations that they make military people do would weed out so many freaks without necessarily prohibiting the normies and farm kids from buying the good shit, so long as they're willing to spend a bit more and jump through the hoops. It also wouldn't necessarily put law-abiding gun owners at a massive disadvantage against criminals like you would see if we banned semi-autos outright

and that's why the US' healthcare languishes in the mid-20's in the rankings of world healthcare systems?

With free-at-time-of-use healthcare systems like the UK, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, etc occupying all the top 10 spots?

>low quality healthcare
beats no health care, particularly since most common illnesses are not complicated to treat

lmao

Nice dubs.
If guns are the problem, blacks are their own problem.

That's funny until you realize the people saying that are so ignorant to actually believe it

That's why the US' most rich people travel to Canada, Mexico and SE Asia for their surgeries. Turns out for-profit hospitals are inferior

>Free healthcare is low quality healthcare
Yeah, I want the people operating on me to be competing for the lowest bid on equipment, expertise and time. Your logic is flawless and based in reality

Attached: 1637187693422.gif (390x277, 1.96M)

Can tell you right now as someone from one of those countries with "free" healthcare,It's a meme. The hospitals are vastly understaffed and very unclean,every week in the news theres stories of people dying from infections they got IN the hospitals. Recently at a brand new state of the art hospital kids got infected by birdshit. and good luck getting a bed with the amount of immigrants that come and flood the system to get their piece of the pie. Its not uncommon for people to wait DAYS for an ambulance (they usually die waiting) .even if you show up to accident and emergency you will most likely be sat there for 8 to 12 hours(if its fast) in a waiting room filled with junkies,tramps and foreigners fighting if the police are too busy to stand guard all night.

If two Tylenol is $25 at Amerifat hospitals it had better be miracle Tylenol.
You are either retarded or american

Africa is not the rest of the free world

user you're replying to a sarcastic comment...

>can't tell if...
Oh wait I can tell. you're baiting

Attached: 3b7.png (680x966, 402.2K)