Computing in the middle of nowhere

Sorry in advance for the blog and the phoneposting anons, anyway since a couple of weeks I've beem staying in the Alps with the boomers and coincidentally I've been also installing Gentoo on a spare ThinkPad I had laying around.
Long story short I had a huge fight with the senile boomer which ended with me storming out the house with just backpack, ThinkPad, smartphone, water and cookies towards the nearest mountain.
I've been climbing it since a while and now I am in the middle of nowhere with an unfinished Gentoo installation(X11 still not installed), so now I've been wondering what to do with it, should I compile X11 or is it gonna kill my battery? I have a spare battery but I'm not sure.
Post your experiences computing on the wild.

Attached: middle_of_nowhere.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eo8_5d9yGq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show dick

fuck off faggot

maybe you should stop being a faggot and actually enjoy nature instead of playing with your twinkpad and trying to sound cool on Any Forums for having a vacation with your parents

idk mate, but a pic of a thinkpad with neofetch showing gentoo would be sic

You should tap into one of those electricity posts, you could literally have infinite battery for your trannypad and compile 400 iterations of X11.

>enjoy nature
I am, I'm tired and resting cause I've run up the whole way. I might as well play a bit with what I have. Stallman brings his stinkpad everywhere and I can't?
btw I hate being with my parents here, I'm not bragging.n0nxrh
I'll try installing neofetch just for you.

>ugly ass transmission lines cutting across beautiful alpine landscape
yikes

What a beautiful place, I don't need more than this, actually I think I will buy a piece of land there and live in it until I die.

There's too much light to see well the screen. Anyway here you go. I had forgot neofetch was just a shellscript and that it was so light.

Attached: stinkpad.jpg (2592x1944, 1.17M)

Where are those mountains located?

>long story short
Then proceeds to write a fucking thesis

You should just install Alpine Linux at this point.

Towns need power. Overpopulation isn't a meme. It's why they make having children so expensive and difficult, it's on purpose as a soft population control method.
Doubt you can. It's probably the European equivalent of a national park. Otherwise there would be people living on it already.

>middle of nowhere
>center of Europe
>power cables on photo
>has Internet and cellular connection
Are you retarded?

>living here
Pretty easy actually. You just need a bit of money, but not even that much, Switzerland is more expensive.
You have to guess user! I've been avoiding recognizable landmarks in the photos on purpose.
lmao
>power lines
They are for thr sky resort above.

Some countries, its a mountain chain.

Actually it's possible
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eo8_5d9yGq4
People don't live there because it's hard to do agriculture, and the average human is a cosmopolitan nigger.

>Are you retarded?
Sometimes.

>Overpopulation isn't a meme
>every european people is slowly dying off
look im trying to not stormfag this thead, but youre not making it easy

Roll down the alps, enter Switzerland, visit the next Apple Store and buy a Macbook.

kek

Last Summer I had a stint where I would take my laptop to a nearby park and work through an algorithms book.
Didn't last long because after a few weeks Summer proper came and it was 100F+ every day, but it was nice while it lasted.

obviously compile X11

>middle of nowhere
>close to no wildlife (apart from mosquitoes)
>infested with old farts from everywhere
>close to no water supply due to glaciers retreating every year and the lack of raining
>no services
>probably in Italy, so that's worse
For me is hell, why would anyone live in a place like this?

Just to end the debate, I think the town in the valley has maybe 500 residents, the rest are tourists.
The mountain towns need more people, looks like there is plenty of (hard) work too, definitely not overpopulated.
That's pretty cool user, I've been postponing studying algorithms properly since a while, it's also pretty hot here, but in the shade of trees it's fine.
There's some wildlife, too many old farts, water is ok, all in all place is not bad. Worst part is the boomers.