Secrets time

Secrets time

Attached: Secrets.gif (280x242, 637.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/Sag4kry-8Xo?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Secret threads are gay

I'm gay

nigger

Niggers are gay and black

Niggers are black and gay

Niggers are fag level gay

I like vagina which is gay

Gay vaginas or all vaginas?

I’m pregnant and I’m I male I got proof!!!!!

What did god so to me?

youtube.com/shorts/Sag4kry-8Xo?feature=share

God is gay

Very gay

I keep a valve stem remover in my truck. Whenever I see somebody parked that has a donut style spare tire on their car, I remove their valve stem from it just so I know they’re having a shittier day than me.

been popping these little aliens outta me the doctors have been stealing, i dont know whose babies im making or for who? clones?

Attached: pregnant male.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Sounds like you hate your life, which is gay.

Gay people

Attached: 010a.jpg (1200x900, 201.33K)

My cousin and I used to flirt constantly growing up. We made out several times but the most it ever led to was some clothes-on humping.
She now has a daughter, and while I was visiting a few months ago, my cousin implied I should take her daughter's virginity. It was meant jokingly and was not a genuine offer to let me fuck her kid, but it got me hard and I've fantasized many times since about fucking both of them in front of each other.

first cousins once removed larping is gay

You're a faggot.

Not linking is gay

Attached: Who are you talking to.gif (401x281, 1.63M)

My gf is a major art hoe / former emo kid. I pretend to like every pretentious thing she does / listens to / talks about just so I can fuck. She’s literally the most rude, arrogant, pc ass bitch I’ve ever been with. She didn’t talk to me for a whole day because I called her “my bitch”. She told me I was a misogynist. I ended up sucking her toes and letting her eat my ass to make up for it. She doesn’t know I hate everything she stands for. I just think she’s the hottest bitch I’ve ever been with.

Attached: 9BE17AE4-C408-4C9A-95D3-ACDFD89BB59E.jpg (500x397, 48.25K)

rape her gay little ass till you find someone better.

I’ve been with her about 6 years. I don’t think I’ll ever find someone else nor do I want anyone else. I think she’s... molding me into what she wants.

Sounds like you're her gay little bitch, she will most likely cheat on you once it clicks to her that she doesn't actually respect you to sabotage the relationship because she knows no reasonable respectable way to tell you that she despises you.

She has bpd and I’m her “favorite person” so I doubt it. She tries to unalive herself when she thinks I’m leaving.

Unstable people do crazy irrational things, if she has a high sex drive? you're gay fucked and you don't even know it.

You think she’d cheat if she hasn’t for 6 years? I’ve seen her socials she literally ignores the simps and orbiters